Home The Lodge

The FB story that keeps on giving! Inflatriots back in the news!

creekguycreekguy Senior MemberPosts: 4,363 Senior Member
NEW YORK - A U.S. appeals court on Monday restored the four-game “Deflategate” suspension of New England Patriots star quarterback Tom Brady over allegations footballs were under inflated before an NFL playoff game last year.

The 2nd U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals in New York reversed a federal judge’s ruling from September. The appeals court ruled that in imposing the suspension, National Football League Commissioner Roger Goodell properly exercised his discretion under a collective bargaining agreement.

“Our review of the record yields the firm conclusion that the Commissioner properly exercised his broad discretion to resolve an intramural controversy between the League and a player,” Circuit Judge Barrington Parker wrote for the majority.

Replies

• George KGeorge K Super Moderator Posts: 11,653 Senior Member
    Next stop the Supremes? If so, will Roberts get blamed for whatever happens?
    The GOP big tent now is the size of a pup tent, its floor splattered with guano.
  • FishTXFishTX Super Moderator Posts: 8,978 Senior Member
    Poor Swamp Yankee. He must be having fits over this.
    "We have to find someone who can not only fly this plane, but who didn't have fish for dinner."

Crooow:This music would work better with women in bikinis shaking all over the place. I guess that's true of any music really.
  • Shawn C.Shawn C. Senior Member Posts: 7,027 Senior Member
    I'm no longer an agnostic or atheist. This is firm proof there is a God and he loves us.

Oh my, this is so freaking glorious!!!!!!!!!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Temporary Price Reduction.

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services

PREVIEW THIS MONTH'S ISSUE

GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Fly Fisherman stories delivered right to your inbox.

Advertisement