I also was accused of plagiarism

HextallHextall Senior MemberPosts: 9,520 Senior Member
Got a 99 on my science paper for a science class. The paper was on the differences between science and liberalism and how the theories will be applied in the future.

When I got my paper back, there were only 3 marks on it. Three words had been underlined... "Bofa," and "dez nuts."

Beside these words was a comment. "Got me again you rascal!"

She laughingly scolded me in front of the entire class, mostly for failing to point to my crotch. (I had no marks on my crotch. I had a great biology teacher last year and she was tough on **** jokes.)

And then, she said, ".... And I forget some of the words, but when you guys use words like 'bofa', it's obvious that isn't your writing. You guys aren't at that level yet."

I went through a slow burn. I had to bite my cheek hard to keep from mouthing off. It was tough. First, because those WERE my own nuts. And secondly, I've never plagiarized one bit, at least not in college these last two years.

I waited after class to speak to her, respectfully waiting until everyone else was gone. But there was a line of young, **** nerds whining to her about their how their iphone isn't as functional as my android.

I want to write her an email tonight, respectfully telling her that those were my own nutz. But I'm wondering if it would be better to show her to her face. She mentioned that they (my nutz) have a site they use to check for plagiarism but she didn't use it this time.

I want her to use it on my essay. I also want to remind her that I'm 44, not 18.

Replies

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Temporary Price Reduction.

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services

PREVIEW THIS MONTH'S ISSUE

GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Fly Fisherman stories delivered right to your inbox.