Now here is the real difference between left and right.

fishingcomicfishingcomic Senior MemberPosts: 23,311 Senior Member
The left isn't nuckin futts.

http://politicalo.com/isis-fake-doctors/

This is the part that he actually said.
Rafael Cruz recently returned to “Breitbart News Daily,” where he had previously warned that the public school system was a part of a communist plan to “brainwash” kids to hate America. Cruz, the father of presidential candidate Ted Cruz, once again issued a dire warning to listeners, alleging that the Supreme Court may soon do away with American principles and that President Obama is bringing in ISIS to the U.S. through the refugee resettlement program. “The decay, the deterioration of America in the last seven years has been at an accelerated pace,” he said. “We are seeing the destruction of America before our very eyes.”

The rest is just funny.
'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan

Replies

• this is an across the board phenomenon. My personal favorite was the Oberlin college kids claiming General Tso's chicken was cultural appropriation.
  • fishingcomicfishingcomic Senior Member Posts: 23,311 Senior Member
    No yours tend to be presidential candidates.
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
    sherb wrote: »
    this is an across the board phenomenon. My personal favorite was the Oberlin college kids claiming General Tso's chicken was cultural appropriation.

Look unless you are willing to acknowledge the struggles of Chinese food restaurant workers, you cannot make Chinese food, whether or not that food is actually indeed authentic Chinese food.
  • BuffcoBuffco Senior Member Posts: 10,209 Senior Member
    No yours tend to be presidential candidates.

Ha. Not for many moons.
  • No yours tend to be presidential candidates.

You mean like Howard Dean, right?
    Ok give us a crazy conspiracy theory of Howard Dean's.
  • I think reorganizing our economy along the lines of Denmark is pretty nucking futts, as far as that goes. Call me crazy, but that seems like a really bad idea.
  • I'm getting a little bit confused here. Is Ted Cruz' dad running for President?
    Do you see Ted Cruz saying he disagrees with his dad? The apple does not fall far from the tree.
    I think reorganizing our economy along the lines of Denmark is pretty nucking futts, as far as that goes. Call me crazy, but that seems like a really bad idea.

Really? It seems to be working for Denmark so I don't think it is as crazy as our public schools are part of a communist plot. A bad idea is not paranoid delusion. But thanks for playing.
  • You're kidding me.

My father voted for Dukakis. I'm embarrassed to talk about that too.
    You are not running for President and your dad is not campaigning for you.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/apr/27/rafael-cruz-father-of-ted-cruz-stars-as-2016-campa/?page=all
  • Really? It seems to be working for Denmark so I don't think it is as crazy as our public schools are part of a communist plot. A bad idea is not paranoid delusion. But thanks for playing.

Every Hillary thought it was a horrible idea.

And Ted Cruz's Dad isn't currently leading in the primaries. In fact I didn't even know that's who it was. So thank YOU for playing.
  • Were I to be saddled with my Dad's opinions, people would think I landed somewhere between Comic and Pio.

but I do love this character assassination by association thing the left does. Charming.
  • Nobody on this board even likes Cruz. Comic should take this to the Des Moines board.
  • HextallHextall Senior Member Posts: 9,520 Senior Member
    but I do love this character assassination by association thing the left does.

Jeremiah Wright says hi.

Bill Ayers says "explode you later!" (not sure why he'd say that, it doesn't make sense).
    Every Hillary thought it was a horrible idea.

And Ted Cruz's Dad isn't currently leading in the primaries. In fact I didn't even know that's who it was. So thank YOU for playing.

Doesn't make it delusional.

Nobody here likes Howard Dean either.
    The left isn't nuckin futts.

All the rightwads on this board have failed us again. The only responsible and appropriate reply to this, is this:

Screen-Shot-2015-04-10-at-12.18.47-PM.jpg
  • ricinusricinus Senior Member Posts: 6,214 Senior Member
    I'm starting to like New Hampshire..

Mike
    My new goal in life is to become an Alter Kaker...
  • Hextall wrote: »
    Jeremiah Wright says hi.

Bill Ayers says "explode you later!" (not sure why he'd say that, it doesn't make sense).

These are bad examples, unless its somehow illegitimate to bring up Rush Limbaugh every thread, like a certain poster inevitably will
    Nice try. Same same.
    Rafael Cruz became a key surrogate on his son’s 2012 senatorial campaign, and now he’s full-time with his new job as campaigner in chief. He’s part political scout, event surrogate, consultant, fundraiser, media personality, political bomb-thrower, mentor and get-out-the vote generator.

The elder Cruz doesn’t get paid by the campaign; he’s a volunteer. But sometimes the campaign picks up his father’s expenses. In 2012-13, for instance, the elder Cruz was reimbursed $16,700 in travel expenses and mileage by his son’s campaign. Other times, the elder Cruz is hosted by a church or other group and is reimbursed for expenses or paid an honorarium.
  • Hextall wrote: »
    Screen-Shot-2015-04-10-at-12.18.47-PM.jpg

Bill Blasio needs to shave
    Okay that is funny

But it is DeBlasio
  • Shawn C.Shawn C. Senior Member Posts: 6,576 Senior Member
    **** it Hex, I was dead set on voting for that other guy whose name I have since forgot, but now Mr. Supreme looks like he has some good ideas for our republic!
  • George KGeorge K Super Moderator Posts: 9,692 Senior Member
    Was perennial candidate Hobo Charlie a Democrat or a Republican?
    Keep your stinkin' government hands off my Medicare.
    Kelso/Supreme is our future!
  • jbillyjbilly Senior Member Posts: 5,174 Senior Member
    I can't help myself......

g1361858807507225730.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Temporary Price Reduction.

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services

PREVIEW THIS MONTH'S ISSUE

GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Fly Fisherman stories delivered right to your inbox.