Ted Cruz

Replies

• He didn't have such a great night last night.
  • HextallHextall Senior Member Posts: 9,520 Senior Member
    The highlight of the night was brought to us by Ted Cruz.... when nobody wanted to talk to him after it was all over.

iukrnly04z185mtxpoek.gif
  • GoldenladleGoldenladle Super Moderator Posts: 3,835 Senior Member
    A nasty excuse for a human being. Every time he opens his mouth its like we're his flock and he's preaching the word of gawd.

Moved to Montana, gonna be a dental floss tycoon.

• Shawn C.Shawn C. Senior Member Posts: 6,346 Senior Member
    Pretty much sums up my opinion too!
  • Scott ButnerScott Butner Senior Member Posts: 3,918 Senior Member
    I loved this video of 18 year old Ted, being interviewed on campus.

if possible, it seems like his social skills have actually regressed since then

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vt-vG_TdOT4
  • FishTXFishTX Super Moderator Posts: 7,884 Senior Member
    Hextall wrote: »
    The highlight of the night was brought to us by Ted Cruz.... when nobody wanted to talk to him after it was all over.
    I've heard a couple stories that that is pretty much how many in Washington feels. He's a hard guy to get along with.
    "We have to find someone who can not only fly this plane, but who didn't have fish for dinner."

Crooow:This music would work better with women in bikinis shaking all over the place. I guess that's true of any music really.
  • fishingcomicfishingcomic Senior Member Posts: 23,009 Senior Member
    A nasty excuse for a human being. Every time he opens his mouth its like we're his flock and he's preaching the word of gawd.

If the choice were him or Trump, I think I might pick Trump.
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
  • swiperswiper Senior Member Posts: 396 Senior Member
    Ted Cruz is the devil.
  • BuffcoBuffco Senior Member Posts: 10,146 Senior Member
    mikgaes wrote: »
    Ted Cruz is the devil.
    You sound like people who said Obama was the devil. And Bush.

WHO IS ACTUALLY THE DEVIL, GUYS?
    No Ted Cruz is the devil. You are making a false equivalency. His own fellow Republican senators hate him.
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
    Buffco wrote: »

I never said Bush was the devil, you are confusing those of us on the left with Ed B. I and many others simply pointed out that he screwed the pooch.
    I never said Bush was the devil, you are confusing those of us on the left with Ed B. I and many others simply pointed out that he screwed the pooch.
    I know you didn't. I was just pointing out the lunacy that each side (certain people) exhibits whenever their side loses. Bush was a war criminal, let's impeach him. Obama is a super secret Muslim that wants to dismantle the Constitution so let's impeach him.

We'll try to find something to impeach Hillary over after she wins the presidency.
    No Ted Cruz is the devil. You are making a false equivalency. His own fellow Republican senators hate him.
    He's...... not actually the devil. Maybe an ****. Not beholden to the establishment.

The devil is a stretch. Hell I think Trump is closer to that than Cruz.
  • HextallHextall Senior Member Posts: 9,520 Senior Member
    I will be your devil.
    He's...... not actually the devil. Maybe an ****. Not beholden to the establishment.

The devil is a stretch. Hell I think Trump is closer to that than Cruz.

I am actually starting to ease up on Trump, because at the end of the day he is a deal maker. Cruz has actually tried to blow up the country and ruin our credit and good standing in the world.
    I know you didn't. I was just pointing out the lunacy that each side (certain people) exhibits whenever their side loses. Bush was a war criminal, let's impeach him. Obama is a super secret Muslim that wants to dismantle the Constitution so let's impeach him.

We'll try to find something to impeach Hillary over after she wins the presidency.

No respectable democrat, hell I don't think anyone other than Grayson ever said we should impeach him. Though in many ways his incompetence in his rush to war was far worse than anything Clinton did. But you have had calls from the House floor to impeach Obama before he even took the oath of office. This is a false equivalency. They are not same same.
  • George KGeorge K Super Moderator Posts: 9,553 Senior Member

If you believe the Buddha, there are countless devils and demons, but - and it's a big but - they all are manifestations of your own mind.

I reckon his year the GOP's manifested destiny was to appropriate my worst dreams.

Just sayin'
    Keep your stinkin' government hands off my Medicare.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Temporary Price Reduction.

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services

PREVIEW THIS MONTH'S ISSUE

GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Fly Fisherman stories delivered right to your inbox.