Oh God this funny.

fishingcomicfishingcomic Senior MemberPosts: 23,318 Senior Member
'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan

Replies

• BuffcoBuffco Senior Member Posts: 10,209 Senior Member
    Man that was painful to listen to.

And bream, so help me, if you post that **** band playing bluegrass Metallica, I'm locked, loaded, and in the car hunting you down.
  • fishingcomicfishingcomic Senior Member Posts: 23,318 Senior Member
    Buffco wrote: »

And bream, so help me, if you post that **** band playing bluegrass Metallica, I'm locked, loaded, and in the car hunting you down.

Oh man that is awesome!
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
  • breamfisherbreamfisher Senior Member Posts: 4,522 Senior Member

So...are you chasing yourself around? I didn't have to post that band... you brought it up.

Comic: their cover of "Fade to Black" is, I think, quite good. They also do Van Halen, Ozzy, Black Sabbath, and other bands.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_Horse_%28band%29
    So...are you chasing yourself around? I didn't have to post that band... you brought it up.

Comic: their cover of "Fade to Black" is, I think, quite good. They also do Van Halen, Ozzy, Black Sabbath, and other bands.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_Horse_%28band%29

I was trying to beat you to it. You never miss a chance.
    No.... I was going to let this one slide.
    If you want to hear something else kinda funny, there's this....

Not funny. Just a good cover.
    This blasphemy shall not stand.

And lo, I appeared with the ghost of Bill Monroe and Earl Scruggs, and didst smite the charlatans and mockers, and they were filled with dread.
  • George KGeorge K Super Moderator Posts: 9,693 Senior Member
    BTW - Debbie is hot, in a Wonderbread sort of way.
    Keep your stinkin' government hands off my Medicare.
    I was trying to beat you to it. You never miss a chance.
    I was thinking, I'm going to be driving your way next week. May swing by your place. I was planning on hitting you in the toodles, but since you're pre-emptively striking yourself for me, do you wanna do that?
    Why can't we do both?

Sure, let me know when you'll be in the area and I'll try to make some time! I'm putting on a service school next Tuesday-Wednesday in town, but other than that and a couple college classes....
    Oh you better still have my cell...
    1-800-KAGingr?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Temporary Price Reduction.

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services

PREVIEW THIS MONTH'S ISSUE

GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Fly Fisherman stories delivered right to your inbox.