Making a Murderer (Guys, this thread will have spoilers)

124»

Replies

• HextallHextall Senior Member Posts: 9,520 Senior Member
    sherb wrote: »
    Well, I think it makes a claim of actual innocence hard to swallow. I understand WHY he would do it, but yes, if I'm honest I don't love it.

I think all three took the alford plea (spoiler?). I sort of assumed that such a plea was pushed by the prosecution... they can't risk a retrial getting a hung jury, and this time around they have less evidence and testimony available in their favor.
    There's a subreddit on the Memphis 3, but it has three posts. This is malarkey!
  • BuffcoBuffco Senior Member Posts: 9,711 Senior Member
    Hextall wrote: »
    I think all three took the alford plea (spoiler?). I sort of assumed that such a plea was pushed by the prosecution... they can't risk a retrial getting a hung jury, and this time around they have less evidence and testimony available in their favor.

Wait, the Dixie Chicks went to trial for murder?

Can I have the two tall ones for conjugal visits?
    Buffco wrote: »
    Can I have the two tall ones for conjugal visits?

I had the perfect Dicksie Chick joke here, but I left it in Trump's Moscow hotel.
    I watched Paradise Lost 2 and 3 this past weekend. 2 was kind of bleh, 3 was good as it was a little more about the legal maneuverings, including an interesting snippet of recorded footage from their appeal at the Arkansas supreme court.
    What are the chances Kratz wears chacos? Better than 50/50, right?
  • BuffcoBuffco Senior Member Posts: 9,711 Senior Member
    Kratz wears lingerie and panty hose, I guarantee it. That man has some deviant fantasies.
  • who brags to a potential paramour about how much their house costs? Tacky.
  • fishingcomicfishingcomic Senior Member Posts: 21,912 Senior Member
    who brags to a potential paramour about how much their house costs? Tacky.

I think this is Trump's only selling point.
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
    who brags to a potential paramour about how much their house costs? Tacky.

Someone is still sore about the shipping container negotiations going sour.
  • yeah, it went bad. Went real bad.
  • George KGeorge K Super Moderator Posts: 8,954 Senior Member
    yeah, it went bad. Went real bad.

How about this. Get a shipping container and bury it below ground with just a cellar door showing above ground. You could plant flowers and stuff of SWMBO's choice ras camoflage. It also would make a nifty hide out when the gubbmint authorized HOA arrives to seize your drift boat.
    Keep your stinkin' government hands off my Medicare.
    Apparently it's a constitutional right that police can't interview murder suspects without a parent present if they are underage. Dassy's conviction is thrown out.

http://www.businessinsider.com/making-a-murderer-brendan-dassey-conviction-overturned-2016-8
    Fitting it was xHamster who are doing this because that key found behind the nightstand was a real shot in the face.
    And Dassey just got released... a week after the election... in a state that went Trump.

Rigged.
  • Wrestlemania, here I come!
  • bmmikebmmike Posts: 125 Senior Member

Where did Hextall go?

• sherbsherb Senior Member Posts: 2,379 Senior Member

He quit us.

• bmmikebmmike Posts: 125 Senior Member

Never. Mayhap he is reading this right now.

• creekyguycreekyguy Posts: 161 Senior Member
    edited July 10 #114

OK suckas. In retaliation for a crime thread on something I know nothing about I will start one on the JonBenet murder. Suffer through that.

124»

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file