There is a forum for California?

fishingcomicfishingcomic Senior MemberPosts: 21,887 Senior Member
Hmm, I say no matter where you are from you should feel free to post your 4" fish right here.
'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan

Replies

• ouzelproouzelpro Senior Member Posts: 5,361 Senior Member
    Duude. Gems.
  • fishingcomicfishingcomic Senior Member Posts: 21,887 Senior Member
    This forum attracted the attention of The Fishing Goddess and now we are openly referring to them as 4 inchers.

http://www.flyfishingaddicts.com/forum/search.php?search_id=active_topics
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
  • JulietJuliet Posts: 0
    OMG, Like dude it will be like gnarly and stuff and junk.
  • FlykuniFlykuni Senior Member Posts: 799 Senior Member
    Our own board, amazink comradskis.
  • gils_gone_wildgils_gone_wild Junior Member Posts: 27 Junior Member
    A California and not a Florida board!!??? Blasphemous!!!!
  • bakerloobakerloo Banned Posts: 980 Senior Member
    A California and not a Florida board!!??? Blasphemous!!!!

Are there trout in Floriduh?
    "So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory."
    Aldo Leopold
  • Long ShankLong Shank Junior Member Posts: 15 Junior Member
    People in Kalifornia have time for fly fishing, amazing.
    :p
    LS
    If Charlie Sheen outlives me I am going to be really pissed
  • FlykuniFlykuni Senior Member Posts: 799 Senior Member
    Long Shank wrote: »
    People in Kalifornia have time for fly fishing, amazing.
    :p
    LS

No surprise, we fish only from left banke. That's French. We like them a lot.
  • Scruffy FlyScruffy Fly Junior Member Posts: 17 Junior Member
    holly carp!

I was about to delete the Fly Fisherman url from my favorites. I had already deleted it from my memory banks, .... that would be my PDA because my two brain cells have CRS. I had already gone through all the seperation anxieties.
  • 1mocast1mocast Junior Member Posts: 2 Junior Member
    Ditto....Ditto (There is a 10 character minimum to a post):confused:

I just found this place again...And I cant refer to it as the SW board anymore...
  • flybobflybob Junior Member Posts: 1 Junior Member
    Let's see how long this one lasts?
    This is not working out as well as I had hoped.
  • Bubba FinghasBubba Finghas Senior Member Posts: 145 Senior Member
    East LA has some pretty amazing rivers? Yes?
    Well there are some really nice ones east of LA.
  • creekguycreekguy Senior Member Posts: 3,905 Senior Member
    Can't you guys fly fish from your surfboards? (ex-Californian)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file