New Hypothetical

breamfisherbreamfisher Senior MemberPosts: 4,607 Senior Member
If you could go back in time and kill baby Hextall or baby Buffco, which would you chose?

I was going to make the choices public, but the Fat Bike Brigade and the Ginger Revenger might get angry. So you can be anonymous.

If you could kill baby Hextall or baby Buffco, which would you chose?

Sign in to vote!
This is a private poll: no-one will see what you voted for.

Replies

• HextallHextall Senior Member Posts: 9,520 Senior Member
    I voted for killing both... but how'd I would do it would put a tiny suicide vest on baby Hextall and punt him at baby Buffco. I bet I could put a suicide vest laden baby hextall at least 10 yards right on top of that bright headed target.
  • breamfisherbreamfisher Senior Member Posts: 4,607 Senior Member
    At that age, would the baby Hextall know enough to kill himself? If not, would it really be "suicide?" Maybe it would just be a bomb vest...
  • FishTXFishTX Super Moderator Posts: 7,967 Senior Member
    I voted neither. I would put babies Hextall and Buffco in a crib and let them fight it out in a cage match. I'd probably add a small, folding doll's chair for that WWE feeling. I wonder if they make baby-sized Lucha Libre masks.
    "We have to find someone who can not only fly this plane, but who didn't have fish for dinner."

Crooow:This music would work better with women in bikinis shaking all over the place. I guess that's true of any music really.
  • ricinusricinus Senior Member Posts: 6,214 Senior Member
    Which one has a mustache?

Mike
    My new goal in life is to become an Alter Kaker...
  • BuffcoBuffco Senior Member Posts: 10,271 Senior Member
    I cannot decide which one to choose. After the weekend I've had, I'm leaning towards killing Baby Buffco because ****, you talk about a failure to contribute to society....
    I will adopt baby Buffco and raise him in my image. We will one day rule the galaxy!
  • George KGeorge K Super Moderator Posts: 9,873 Senior Member
    Buffco wrote: »
    I cannot decide which one to choose. After the weekend I've had, I'm leaning towards killing Baby Buffco because ****, you talk about a failure to contribute to society....

Suturing a hog's **** is a greater contribution to society than canoeing in the Gowanus Canal, I must concede. However, you mostly are a bait fisherman and he is a fly guy, so I still cannot make up my mind.

BTW - This poll needed three more options: baby The Donald, baby Cruz and baby Hillary.
    Keep your stinkin' government hands off my Medicare.
    Hextall wrote: »
    I will adopt baby Buffco and raise him in my image. We will one day rule the galaxy!

This needs to be said with a Dalek's voice for full effect.
    "We have to find someone who can not only fly this plane, but who didn't have fish for dinner."

Crooow:This music would work better with women in bikinis shaking all over the place. I guess that's true of any music really.
    Baby Cruz? That must have been an ill-tempered brat.

• ricinusricinus Senior Member Posts: 6,214 Senior Member

And sit on the right side of Chester A. Arthur, A Canadian..

Mike
    My new goal in life is to become an Alter Kaker...
  • breamfisherbreamfisher Senior Member Posts: 4,607 Senior Member
    George K wrote: »

BTW - This poll needed three more options: baby The Donald, baby Cruz and baby Hillary.
    I know how that would turn out....
  • jbillyjbilly Senior Member Posts: 5,200 Senior Member
    Unfortunately I had to go with neither. Without those two the Lodge would lose a good portion of its post and pretty much be aborted
    jbilly wrote: »
    ...pretty much be aborted

Was this on purpose? If so you are the Isis of sneaky attacks on the unborn me.
    Guys, if sherb were here, he'd say that he'd want us.... Dead or Alive.
    Guys, if sherb were here, he'd say that he'd want us.... Dead or Alive.

On a steel ditch which he rides
    Was this on purpose? If so you are the Isis of sneaky attacks on the unborn me.

Vive La Fetus
  • BuffcoBuffco Senior Member Posts: 10,271 Senior Member
    I'm delighted that at this point, no one has voted to kill baby Buffco.
    Buffco wrote: »
    I'm delighted that at this point, no one has voted to kill baby Buffco.

Is it possible that most people just assume gingers are stillborn to begin with and the ones that appear to be alive are just soulless zombie babies left to roam the earth in search of pigment?

Just a theory I'm working on while hanging out in my the kill shed (office bathroom).

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Temporary Price Reduction.

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services

PREVIEW THIS MONTH'S ISSUE

GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Fly Fisherman stories delivered right to your inbox.