Home The Lodge

Don't cross that line. I'm warning you...

Replies

• George KGeorge K Super Moderator Posts: 11,464 Senior Member
    Hextall wrote: »
    Jesus christ on a pole, one day it's "we're not the world police, we need to stay out of other people's ****..." The next day you douches are screaming that Obama is weak because he won't get into other country's ****.

f-ing morons. The whole lot of you!

Take a relax. We would give them 60 minutes to have their troops and gear leave the country.
    The GOP big tent now is the size of a pup tent, its floor splattered with guano.
  • flytrapflytrap Banned Posts: 1,659 Senior Member
    Mr Hex, we are not the world police but that does not prevent us from striking at those who are actively striking at America. However, Obama lacks the resolve to do so. There was an article a couple weeks back (I think on MSN) that we have located 60 ISIS training camps turning out 1,000 trained terrorists a month, but Obama refuses to bomb them citing possible "collateral damage". Collateral damage my butt, why would these "innocents" allow a training camp right next to them if they didn't at least tacitly support them?
  • breamfisherbreamfisher Senior Member Posts: 6,114 Senior Member
    How would an unarmed innocent person prevent armed terrorists from setting up a base next to them? Further, given the nature of the terrorists, what makes you think that the innocents nearby are there because they want to be?
  • HextallHextall Senior Member Posts: 9,520 Senior Member
    flytrap wrote: »
    Collateral damage my butt, why would these "innocents" allow a training camp right next to them if they didn't at least tacitly support them?

Holy **** is this stupid. These innocents aren't living in suburbs with neighborhood covenants that make terrorist training camps against the rules. They are helpless to stop them. That you correlate that to support is idiotic.
    So they move out of the way.
    There's a kkk chapter in Wisconsin. But you don't move, do you? Hence, you tacitly support the KKK and are a racist.

See how stupid that argument is?
  • fishingcomicfishingcomic Senior Member Posts: 26,490 Senior Member
    Mr Hex, we are not the world police but that does not prevent us from striking at those who are actively striking at America.

Who is actively striking at America?
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
    How would an unarmed innocent person prevent armed terrorists from setting up a base next to them? Further, given the nature of the terrorists, what makes you think that the innocents nearby are there because they want to be?

I also have serious doubts that the story he cites is true. He seems to recall, well he seems to recall a lot of crap. We have been launching hundreds of air attacks per day on ISIS targets, and he wouldn't let that information get through his bubble, yet he recalls this report.
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
    Who is actively striking at America?
    THEM!
    10 char. min.
    Holy **** is this stupid. These innocents aren't living in suburbs with neighborhood covenants that make terrorist training camps against the rules. They are helpless to stop them. That you correlate that to support is idiotic.

Maybe the Iraqis need a HOA.
    There's a kkk chapter in Wisconsin. But you don't move, do you? Hence, you tacitly support the KKK and are a racist.

Not to mention, it is not like we are so cautious that civilians do not ever get killed in these strikes.
    I also have serious doubts that the story he cites is true. He seems to recall, well he seems to recall a lot of crap. We have been launching hundreds of air attacks per day on ISIS targets, but he wouldn't let that information get through his bubble, yet he recalls this report.

I'll just leave these pieces here. I know how trustworthy the sources are. But I'm just leaving here for y'all to digest.
    http://pamelageller.com/2015/08/pentagon-not-targeting-islamic-state-training-camps.html/
    http://www.infowars.com/russian-foreign-minister-u-s-knows-isis-positions-in-syria-refuses-to-bomb/
    If he is getting his info from those two lunatics, then that explains a lot. That does nothing to eliminate my doubt.

You mean like become refugees?
    Or take up arms and actively resist.

I actively resist the KKK by engaging people of color. My wife is Asian, my kids are Hispanic (first wife died) and my best friend is Black.
    Or take up arms and actively resist.

Okay but you do know they have tanks and RPG's, right?
    But by refusing to move, you tacitly support them. What a terrible way to insult your family.
    I thought he should take up arms and actively resist them.
  • NZ IndicatorNZ Indicator Senior Member Posts: 11,936 Senior Member
    I would just build a clock to scare everyone away.
    Okay but you do know they have tanks and RPG's, right?

Molotov cocktails and ied's still work. But seriously, the time to resist them was before they got the tanks and rpgs.
    I thought he should take up arms and actively resist them.

I do carry now.
    So, do you actively resist them with violence? Are you making sure they don't get tanks and RPGs? Building IEDs?

Also your ammo: left or right shirt pocket? What if your shirt doesn't have a pocket, where do you keep the bullet?
    Molotov cocktails and ied's still work. But seriously, the time to resist them was before they got the tanks and rpgs.

You have the mind of a steel trap. A closed one. Were they there before they got those tanks? BTW in that region, you have to travel miles to get yourself a gallon of gas. Do you know how to build an IED?
  • George KGeorge K Super Moderator Posts: 11,464 Senior Member

That very same argument proves that all conservative Republicans are mass murderers...as are all users of the internet.

He [the Oregon school shooter] listed hobbies including the internet and "killing zombies", described his politics as "conservative, republican" and said he was spiritual but not religious.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-34423534
    The GOP big tent now is the size of a pup tent, its floor splattered with guano.
    I do carry now.

Well the good news is that you're more likely to shoot yourself! Everybody wins!
    Possibly, otoh if they open a season on Democrats, ISIS or liberals I'm ready.
  • FishTXFishTX Super Moderator Posts: 8,847 Senior Member
    THEM!
    10 char. min.
    Giant ants? Hollyweird was right.
    "We have to find someone who can not only fly this plane, but who didn't have fish for dinner."

Crooow:This music would work better with women in bikinis shaking all over the place. I guess that's true of any music really.
    Possibly, otoh if they open a season on Democrats, ISIS or liberals I'm ready.

We have drones.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Temporary Price Reduction.

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services

PREVIEW THIS MONTH'S ISSUE

GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Fly Fisherman stories delivered right to your inbox.

Advertisement