Home The Lodge

Don't cross that line. I'm warning you...

jbillyjbilly Senior MemberPosts: 5,956 Senior Member
Will the Apologist in Chief apologize for this mistake:

Of course he won't

Replies

• NZ IndicatorNZ Indicator Senior Member Posts: 11,937 Senior Member
    Obama has been clueless since he entered the Whitehouse. I'll be glad when he is out.
  • fishingcomicfishingcomic Senior Member Posts: 26,508 Senior Member
    Get back to me when he invades a country that does not have weapons of mass destruction.
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
  • jbillyjbilly Senior Member Posts: 5,956 Senior Member
    Stop+it%2521.jpg
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
  • creekguycreekguy Senior Member Posts: 4,314 Senior Member
    A typically shallow anti-O message.

As far a Putin, he is loaded with his own problems, and China is a bigger threat.
  • Shawn C.Shawn C. Senior Member Posts: 7,027 Senior Member
    That cartoon is ****. The Tea-bagger's sign is spelled correctly.
  • NZ IndicatorNZ Indicator Senior Member Posts: 11,937 Senior Member
  • flytrapflytrap Banned Posts: 1,659 Senior Member
    creekguy wrote: »
    A typically shallow anti-O message.

As far a Putin, he is loaded with his own problems, and China is a bigger threat.

Shallow or not, it's on target.
    No it is not. Russia has a different perspective on Assad, but they also are working with us on ISIS, they have continued their obligations regarding the START treaty, and even though they are allied with Iran they joined us on the toughest sanctions anyone has ever put in place on Iran bringing them to the table for an historic deal. Russia is a global rival as is China, they have their own foreign policy interests and goals. Some of that is regaining territory lost at the end of the cold war. Ukraine was theirs for 100 years. But we also have expanded NATO and formed alliances with former soviet states. Not to mention we have put in place sanctions that are negatively impacting Russia's economy. But let's get real about something. We are at defcom 5, Russia is no longer targeting our cities with nuclear weapons and they do not have mobile missiles on the border of NATO, this is not a repeat of the cold war.

But then again facts have a difficult time entering into discussions with you.
  • George KGeorge K Super Moderator Posts: 11,467 Senior Member
    flytrap wrote: »
    Shallow or not, it's on target.

Only if you've been drinking too much GOP Kool Aid.

I agree he will go down in history as a mediocre President, but the cartoon is pure BS.
    The GOP big tent now is the size of a pup tent, its floor splattered with guano.
  • flytrapflytrap Banned Posts: 1,659 Senior Member
    Not really, it is just Obama would rather whine and point fingers at home than face any challenges overseas.
  • George KGeorge K Super Moderator Posts: 11,467 Senior Member
    flytrap wrote: »
    Not really, it is just Obama would rather whine and point fingers at home than face any challenges overseas.

I see. I guess that makes him unique among politicians.
    The GOP big tent now is the size of a pup tent, its floor splattered with guano.
  • HextallHextall Senior Member Posts: 9,520 Senior Member
    Jesus christ on a pole, one day it's "we're not the world police, we need to stay out of other people's ****..." The next day you douches are screaming that Obama is weak because he won't get into other country's ****.

f-ing morons. The whole lot of you!
    Hextall wrote: »
    Jesus christ on a pole, one day it's "we're not the world police, we need to stay out of other people's ****..." The next day you douches are screaming that Obama is weak because he won't get into other country's ****.

f-ing morons. The whole lot of you!

Winner winner, chester's chicken dinner!
  • FishTXFishTX Super Moderator Posts: 8,854 Senior Member
    jbilly wrote: »
    Real-Threat-590-LA.jpg

Pointing a both groups would be appropriate.
    "We have to find someone who can not only fly this plane, but who didn't have fish for dinner."

Crooow:This music would work better with women in bikinis shaking all over the place. I guess that's true of any music really.
    More Americans have been killed by right wing nutjobs than all three of those groups combined.
  • breamfisherbreamfisher Senior Member Posts: 6,117 Senior Member
    So... he should be pointing at those on the right side of the cartoon?
    More Americans have been killed by right wing nutjobs than all three of those groups combined.

POTD!
    Also, I totally agree with FishTX too.
    So... he should be pointing at those on the right side of the cartoon?

Who do you think gets those nuts fired up?
    Al Franken and Bill Maher?
    The Left has its share of nuts too, the far right is scary.
    "We have to find someone who can not only fly this plane, but who didn't have fish for dinner."

Crooow:This music would work better with women in bikinis shaking all over the place. I guess that's true of any music really.

Seriously? You going to have to show me a video where Bill Maher has made a hero out gun nuts pointing guns at federal agents.
    You don't detect sarcasm too well.

Do you have any data on that
    You don't detect sarcasm too well.

It is my kryptonite.
    Do we need a sarcasm sign, Dr. Cooper?
    c40a07de.jpg

So looking at the data that is for people killed IN the U.S. It didn't factor in American citizens killed abroad. I think that is an important distinction.
    So what 6 more?

The point is right wing nutbags are a bigger threat to American citizens on American soil than all three of those groups combined. If you want to talk about soldiers, we put them in harms way.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Temporary Price Reduction.

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services

PREVIEW THIS MONTH'S ISSUE

GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Fly Fisherman stories delivered right to your inbox.

Advertisement