Home The Lodge

The Pope

13»

Replies

• jbillyjbilly Senior Member Posts: 5,958 Senior Member
    Can someone please check SDDs emission control chip. It certainly appears very defective.
  • breamfisherbreamfisher Senior Member Posts: 6,140 Senior Member
    jbilly wrote: »
    Can someone please check SDDs emission control chip. It certainly appears very defective.
    It's been hacked by a hard rightie. The person who did this made a conscious decision to say "f*ck the world and it's concerns, MY desire for bad humor trumps all that and I'm proud of that!" It's a hard rightie who thinks only of their own twisted amusement, not that of others, much less society as a whole.
  • fishingcomicfishingcomic Senior Member Posts: 26,541 Senior Member
    flytrap wrote: »
    Our local lakes has to be the most mis-managed lakes in the state. There is an annual toxic algae bloom requiring warnings not to allow pets to swim or drink the water. The algae is so thick a lure cast into the water is invisible after hitting the water, all due to phosphorus run-off from farms and lakeside lawns. The next lake over is so weedy HERONS, not the smallest birds. literally imitate Jesus and walk on the water's surface.

So we should go ahead and dump oil in it?
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
  • NZ IndicatorNZ Indicator Senior Member Posts: 12,012 Senior Member
    It's been hacked by a hard rightie. The person who did this made a conscious decision to say "f*ck the world and it's concerns, MY desire for bad humor trumps all that and I'm proud of that!" It's a hard rightie who thinks only of their own twisted amusement, not that of others, much less society as a whole.

Well done!

I had a **** of time cleaning up the charred mess leftover from my oil/tire burning incident yesterday.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk 2
  • HextallHextall Senior Member Posts: 9,520 Senior Member
    Guys, our bickering is exactly why the church split oh so many years ago and now we have the Pope and those protestant scumbags.
  • FishTXFishTX Super Moderator Posts: 8,875 Senior Member
    Hextall wrote: »
    Guys, our bickering is exactly why the church split oh so many years ago and now we have the Pope and those protestant scumbags.
    [video]
    "We have to find someone who can not only fly this plane, but who didn't have fish for dinner."

Crooow:This music would work better with women in bikinis shaking all over the place. I guess that's true of any music really.
  • George KGeorge K Super Moderator Posts: 11,492 Senior Member

Glad you got that right, er, er I mean correct.
    The GOP big tent now is the size of a pup tent, its floor splattered with guano.
    Joe K. wrote: »
    Well done!

I had a **** of time cleaning up the charred mess leftover from my oil/tire burning incident yesterday.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk 2

You should have just called the EPA; they would have flushed it down the river for you.
  • NZ IndicatorNZ Indicator Senior Member Posts: 12,012 Senior Member
    jbilly wrote: »
    You should have just called the EPA; they would have flushed it down the river for you.

I took the charred tire/oil mess, shoveled it into the garbage can and then dumped it in the lake by flytrap. That seemed to be the most logical choice.

And...I hauled it there with my truck that now has a newly installed cheater chip. Double whammy!!! Screw ma earth!!!
  • breamfisherbreamfisher Senior Member Posts: 6,140 Senior Member
    If you were doing it right you'd roll coal in a diesel all the way to and back from the lake...
    Maybe Swizz could contribute some mine tailings and haul them out there in a coal roller. I'm pretty sure you can rent on at Avis or Enterprise.
  • flytrapflytrap Banned Posts: 1,659 Senior Member
    Joe K. wrote: »
    I took the charred tire/oil mess, shoveled it into the garbage can and then dumped it in the lake by flytrap. That seemed to be the most logical choice.

And...I hauled it there with my truck that now has a newly installed cheater chip. Double whammy!!! Screw ma earth!!!

Nui Bi! Thanks Joe, it can only be an improvement!:cool:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Temporary Price Reduction.

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services

PREVIEW THIS MONTH'S ISSUE

GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Fly Fisherman stories delivered right to your inbox.

Advertisement