What does Joe know?

WSJ hypothesizing that there's no way for Biden to beat Hillary...unless there's something to the emails. And Joe knows this.

The plot thickens.

Replies

• fishingcomicfishingcomic Senior Member Posts: 22,286 Senior Member
    Well if the WSJ says it ......
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
  • JulietJuliet Posts: 0
    It's a theory.

Watch this space.
  • fishingcomicfishingcomic Senior Member Posts: 22,286 Senior Member
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
  • ricinusricinus Senior Member Posts: 6,214 Senior Member
    If he says God told him to run....

Mike
    My new goal in life is to become an Alter Kaker...
  • JulietJuliet Posts: 0
    Mr. Kirby seems to have gone the semantics route (e.g. nobody is ever really alone...)
    http://www.politico.com/story/2015/08/10-email-questions-hillary-clinton-benghazi-state-121552.html

But I'm not going to argue whether she crossed the line, because I have no idea. Joe will know.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Temporary Price Reduction.

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services

PREVIEW THIS MONTH'S ISSUE

GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Fly Fisherman stories delivered right to your inbox.