Home The Lodge

You know that old saw about "a million monkeys, sitting at a million typewriters..."

Scott ButnerScott Butner Senior MemberPosts: 3,918 Senior Member
"....will eventually come up with the complete works of Shakespeare?"

so if you give a thousand rednecks a thousand AR-15's, do you eventually come up with the same result as a crazy Muslim gunman?

given that this is the second such incident in less than a week, I suspect we'll eventually find out....

http://www.dispatch.com/content/stories/local/2015/07/23/recruiting-center-shot-fired.html

Replies

• Shawn C.Shawn C. Senior Member Posts: 7,027 Senior Member
    Wow. I had no idea the rednecks had converged to recruiting centers. Maybe they feel bad that they can't try to kill Mexicans on the TX border.

Arms for hunting only!!! Confiscate and melt down everything else!!!
  • creekguycreekguy Senior Member Posts: 4,369 Senior Member
    Suppose something did happen. Can you imagine the problem of police arriving at a site with half a dozen armed men, one of which is a terrorist, and trying to figure out which one it is?
  • Shawn C.Shawn C. Senior Member Posts: 7,027 Senior Member
    They just showed a report on the local news with several clips of overweight white males standing outside of SLC recruiting centers with 'modern sporting rifles' equipped with their tactical neck slings. I don't know, it's so sad and bizarre that I started to laugh... Well, at least the people in charge of the recruiting centers asked them to leave before these bozos did any harm.

Strange that these same gentlemen didn't decide to protect black churches in the wake of the Charleston shootings. Maybe the Black Panthers picked up that duty?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Temporary Price Reduction.

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services

PREVIEW THIS MONTH'S ISSUE

GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Fly Fisherman stories delivered right to your inbox.

Advertisement