Daddy Warbucks...aka Seppala...

jbillyjbilly Senior MemberPosts: 4,869 Senior Member
Since your message box is full you forced my hand to post this.

I totally understand about taking the picture down of your daughter in your kick **** pool, I wouldn't do that either. Too many weirdos out there to post pictures with kids.

That being said, you need to crop her out and repost it. Everyone here needs to see that! ;)

Replies

• fishingcomicfishingcomic Senior Member Posts: 22,286 Senior Member
    Yeah when my sister posts pics of her kids on FB, I feel weird liking them because when I do more people can see them.
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
  • jbillyjbilly Senior Member Posts: 4,869 Senior Member
    **** it Daddy Warbucks...look at the demand for your pool picture!

Clearly a fat cat like yourself doesn't need to be working so don't try using that as an excuse.
  • flytrapflytrap Banned Posts: 1,659 Senior Member
    Just a random thought here but do we really want to be ragging on somewhat about their kids?
    There are worse things in life than being a born cynic.
  • jbillyjbilly Senior Member Posts: 4,869 Senior Member
    Has nothing to do with his kid at all.

Now it will never live up to its overblown hype. It was simply a picture of Sep in an inflatable pool with his kid (oh and he was drinking a can of Coors). It was funny, that's all, but had his kid in the picture so he did the smart thing and took it down.

Frankly now I hope he doesn't post a new picture and it will be a moment only he and I know of. To heck with the rest of you animals!

Sep,
    Bros? Fist bump!
  • seppalaseppala Senior Member Posts: 1,916 Senior Member
    Fist bump.

I can attest to jbilly's pure intentions.

Now he's the only lodge member that's seen me shirtless.

He'll have to wait for the pantless picture.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Temporary Price Reduction.

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services

PREVIEW THIS MONTH'S ISSUE

GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Fly Fisherman stories delivered right to your inbox.