"Heritage not Hate"

2»

Replies

• JulietJuliet Posts: 0
    Tell you what: If there is a kiosk selling confederate memorabilia somewhere, they are about to make a killing.
  • fishingcomicfishingcomic Senior Member Posts: 22,286 Senior Member

The fact that one of the originals was sold to a guy named Bubba seems so appropriate.
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
  • saltydancindavesaltydancindave Senior Member Posts: 2,470 Senior Member
    Steven wrote: »
    The General Lee in the Autotrader ad is PC.

Pro-test-ant-lee Christian is such automatic heritage....................................................business trade for religion customers !
    The fact that one of the originals was sold to a guy named Bubba seems so appropriate.

So appropriate it mirrors the original Federal Lynching state of hate General of Islamic pedophilism sale of the twin towers to it's Islam-Christian business traditions ? What son, Bubba ?
  • Shawn C.Shawn C. Senior Member Posts: 5,969 Senior Member
    Wait, in the linked Yahoo! article they mentioned that Wal Mart is going to stop carrying merchandise with the rebel flag. In other news, Super Wal Mart stores will be reducing to the size of 7-11.
  • jbillyjbilly Senior Member Posts: 4,869 Senior Member
    Shawn C. wrote: »
    Wait, in the linked Yahoo! article they mentioned that Wal Mart is going to stop carrying merchandise with the rebel flag. In other news, Super Wal Mart stores will be reducing to the size of 7-11.

Well done...
    Shawn C. wrote: »

Appears to be following previous government actuary actions; which basically reduced anything American to the hate of a select few & subsequently reducing it further as heritage.
  • fishingcomicfishingcomic Senior Member Posts: 22,286 Senior Member
    Somehow I get a feeling that this discussion is going very differently on other fly fishing websites.
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
    Somehow I get a feeling that this discussion is going very differently on other fly fishing websites.

Would that be the heritage of yet another Christian nation dictating how other beliefs should come under a serve the Catholic Church or die option from Protestant hate or suffer an equivalent of the Spanish Inquisition in the 21st century without discussion ?
    sherb wrote: »
    Tell you what: If there is a kiosk selling confederate memorabilia somewhere, they are about to make a killing.

That's about the stock market killing rate of a government kiosk based on Islamic pedophile superego confederates......which has been heritage & not hate for all too many years.
  • BuffcoBuffco Senior Member Posts: 9,899 Senior Member

There's a local guy that hauls his pickup and trailer to the corner convenience store every Saturday. He sells 'maters, watermelon, and more Rebel and American flags than you can count. He's about to clean house.

After all this hubub, I may just go get myself one of them Rebel flags. Never owned one. Never owned so much as a Confederate flag sticker, but I think I just might now.

**** yankees.
  • HextallHextall Senior Member Posts: 9,520 Senior Member
    I'm going to embrace my ancestral heritage and march through the south burning their towns to the ground.

Scoreboard!
  • flytrapflytrap Banned Posts: 1,659 Senior Member
    Well, yeah, no SDD on the other boards! Posts can follow a logical train of thought and order there.
    There are worse things in life than being a born cynic.
    Hextall wrote: »
    I'm going to embrace my ancestral heritage and march through the south burning their towns to the ground.

Scoreboard!

Only problem.... We've got all the guns. You weenies gave them up.

You may burn Atlanta. No true Georgian will stop you. But you step ONE foot outside of Fulton County, and I'll become the General Lee to your General McClellan.
    Apple is pulling all games featuring the Confederate Flag from the app store.
    I think at the rate this is going I might buy a kiosk and start selling confederate memorabilia. I'm sensing a business opportunity here.
    I think at the rate this is going I might buy a kiosk and start selling confederate memorabilia. I'm sensing a business opportunity here.

Isn't the Idaho market for that already cornered at Hayden Lake? :p
    jbilly wrote: »
    Isn't the Idaho market for that already cornered at Hayden Lake? :p

Not anymore. They got sued right out of business. One of those Aryan Nations goons was dumb enough to point his "modern sporting rifle" at someone not affiliated with the movement, and that act got them sued right out of business. They had to sell the compound to pay the judgment.
    billy-bob-thornton-sling-blade.jpg

"How much you want fer 'em?"
    Not anymore. They got sued right out of business. One of those Aryan Nations goons was dumb enough to point his "modern sporting rifle" at someone not affiliated with the movement, and that act got them sued right out of business. They had to sell the compound to pay the judgment.

Huh good to hear. Such a pretty part of the country. I only got up that way once went I went to UofI but would really like to go back there someday. I think the family would really like a trip to Coeur d'Alene.
    flytrap wrote: »
    Well, yeah, no SDD on the other boards! Posts can follow a logical train of thought and order there.

Not enough grey cells to get past the super ego libidos for cognitive Rehnquist reichquest brainwashing recognition, where the supreme swastika up Uranus court justice can't be portrayed as the same **** war criminals heritage & hate that practiced Islamic pedophilism; not only in the concentration camps but on the American problems in political trains of fame ? As if this Christian Nations' Confederate Flag is any different.
2»

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Temporary Price Reduction.

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services

PREVIEW THIS MONTH'S ISSUE

GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Fly Fisherman stories delivered right to your inbox.