Friday Gun Thread....Ok Not What You Think....

Replies

• Shawn C.Shawn C. Senior Member Posts: 5,969 Senior Member
    I didn't watch the video as I am at work. I will say that I'm surprised that there has not been a post related to the Charleston mass murder.
  • saltydancindavesaltydancindave Senior Member Posts: 2,470 Senior Member
    Shawn C. wrote: »
    I didn't watch the video as I am at work. I will say that I'm surprised that there has not been a post related to the Charleston mass murder.

Why would anyone choose to expose church business of having 9 members that continually steal, deprive, attack & harass a single person for life with the compulsive no one is greater than Christ treatment ? How is teach mass murder to get mass murder so hard to fathom ?
  • seppalaseppala Senior Member Posts: 1,916 Senior Member
    Why would anyone choose to expose church business of having 9 members that continually steal, deprive, attack & harass a single person for life with the compulsive no one is greater than Christ treatment ? How is teach mass murder to get mass murder so hard to fathom ?

None of my training has suggested I express even a shred of empathy for the person who makes a statement like this, though.
  • breamfisherbreamfisher Senior Member Posts: 4,370 Senior Member
    I thought this was about Sherb's workout results.....

And I agree with both Shawn and Seppala.
  • jbillyjbilly Senior Member Posts: 4,868 Senior Member
    seppala wrote: »
    None of my training has suggested I express even a shred of empathy for the person who makes a statement like this, though.

+1. I wish we could send SDD off to Australia.
  • flytrapflytrap Banned Posts: 1,659 Senior Member
    aren't WE ALLIES WITH Australia?
    There are worse things in life than being a born cynic.
    flytrap wrote: »

Most excellent point. How about North Korea.
    seppala wrote: »

It's as if another of Rehnquist's Reichquesters reincarnated with a "man is God" stance as no one is greater than Christ in One Nation Under God. For a Christian Nation that makes a joke out of just how many US Constitutions, Declarations of Independence, old glorys & old testaments it can steal & burn without any concern of legality in compulsory national religion enforcement certainly displays it's disregards towards America outside of it's own Christiananality mentality bubble proudly. It's not as if everyone hasn't realized what Christians & their law enforcers have been doing for years.
  • HextallHextall Senior Member Posts: 9,520 Senior Member
    Jim Jeffries is a funny mofo.
    jbilly wrote: »
    +1. I wish we could send SDD off to Australia.

Why does that remind me of those homicidal sociopschopathic suicidal pedophile KKK that like dressing up little boys in KKK robe garb like they own them?
    flytrap wrote: »

Then again it could just be those Y2K pedophiles that like dressing up Americans in arab Al-Qeuada robe garb as 9/11 conspirators to get their ya-ya's out .
    Hextall wrote: »

Definitely. That was funny stuff.
  • fishingcomicfishingcomic Senior Member Posts: 22,265 Senior Member

Up Gunta up
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan

Almost as funny talking about guns in America as Rehnquists' devout Christian national religion congregation of thieving US Constitution arsonist pedophile stalwarts letting it all hang out, Islamic style !

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Temporary Price Reduction.

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services

PREVIEW THIS MONTH'S ISSUE

GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Fly Fisherman stories delivered right to your inbox.