This story is beginning to annoy me

http://www.slate.com/blogs/xx_factor/2015/02/24/vito_barbieri_anti_abortion_idaho_republican_asks_if_you_can_reach_the_****.html

At first, I was like, "sheesh, what a ****." But the more I delve into it, the more I think the guy was trying to make a rhetorical point.

Also, this story is fake because there is no one in Idaho named "Vito." At least no one I've ever known.

Replies

• jbillyjbilly Senior Member Posts: 5,310 Senior Member
    sherb wrote: »
    Also, this story is fake because there is no one in Idaho named "Vito." At least no one I've ever known.

He is part of he Pocatello mafia
  • NZ IndicatorNZ Indicator Senior Member Posts: 10,190 Senior Member
  • HextallHextall Senior Member Posts: 9,520 Senior Member
    If he's wrong, then why does a woman's urine smell so bad when she eats asparagus? Huh? It's because they are connected.

You ever been in an operating room for 30 years? I have. I know.
  • fishingcomicfishingcomic Senior Member Posts: 24,278 Senior Member
    sherb wrote: »
    http://www.slate.com/blogs/xx_factor/2015/02/24/vito_barbieri_anti_abortion_idaho_republican_asks_if_you_can_reach_the_****.html

At first, I was like, "sheesh, what a ****." But the more I delve into it, the more I think the guy was trying to make a rhetorical point.

I'd buy that were it not for this.
    "Fascinating. That makes sense," Barbieri said, amid the crowd's laughter.
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
  • Hextall wrote: »

bofa! >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    I don't see how that counts as a bofa moment.
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
    I don't see how that counts as a bofa moment.

You have to understand that it also applies to the frumunda.
    Frumunda my *****

Here is the thing all you did was troll him. BOFA does not even make sense as a response.
    BOFA does not even make sense as a response.

Bofa makes sense for every response. To suggest otherwise is lunacy.

ISIS Terrorist: Declare your sins to Allah before I send you to hell!
    Hostage: My only sin is sharing bofa with you.
    ISIS: What's bofa?
    Hostage: BOFA DEEZ NUTS!!!
    ISIS: Let him go. Allahu akbar!
  • ricinusricinus Senior Member Posts: 6,214 Senior Member
    If more people bofa'd, the world would be a better place..

Mike
    My new goal in life is to become an Alter Kaker...
  • George KGeorge K Super Moderator Posts: 10,016 Senior Member
    Hextall wrote: »
    If he's wrong, then why does a woman's urine smell so bad when she eats asparagus? Huh? It's because they are connected.

Golly, Hex, most surgeries only last an hour or two.

Just sayin'.
    Keep your stinkin' government hands off my Medicare.
  • FishTXFishTX Super Moderator Posts: 8,060 Senior Member
    Hextall wrote: »

Dr. Hex graduated summa **** louder from the Larry Flynt School of Gynecology.
    "We have to find someone who can not only fly this plane, but who didn't have fish for dinner."

Crooow:This music would work better with women in bikinis shaking all over the place. I guess that's true of any music really.
  • ricinusricinus Senior Member Posts: 6,214 Senior Member
    Hex, based on your operating room experience, where would you put the camera??

Mike
    My new goal in life is to become an Alter Kaker...
    Good News Sherb, This one should kick that one right out of the news cycle.

http://mtcowgirl.com/2015/02/25/puppet-show/
    TEA Party Republican Randy Pinnocci gave a speech in favor of his bill to prohibit the United Nations from the “use of technology for controlling human activity…and the indoctrination of children for global citizenship.” (Which 41 Republicans voted for.) Pinnoci said the goal of his bill was: “to prevent us from being told what to do by an outside entity.” “What I believe is that if we have a good idea in Montana we should implement it on our own,” he continued.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Temporary Price Reduction.

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services

PREVIEW THIS MONTH'S ISSUE

GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Fly Fisherman stories delivered right to your inbox.