Dan Cathy

BuffcoBuffco Senior MemberPosts: 9,900 Senior Member
Son of David Cathy. I have his personal cell #. He gave it out to the entire graduating class of Georgia Southern the year my cousin graduated. He was the commencement speaker.

Any way, if you guys have any questions for him, I'll pass them along.

Replies

• HextallHextall Senior Member Posts: 9,520 Senior Member
    Tell ol' Girls' Last Name I said hi.
  • seppalaseppala Senior Member Posts: 1,916 Senior Member
    Ask him why that chicken so tasty.
  • NZ IndicatorNZ Indicator Senior Member Posts: 9,641 Senior Member
    seppala wrote: »
    Ask him why that chicken so tasty.

I thought I covered that in the other thread?

http://www.care2.com/causes/just-56-ingredients-in-chick-fil-as-chicken-sandwich.html

Enjoy your thiamine mononitrate and dimethylpolysiloxane ****!!!
  • fishingcomicfishingcomic Senior Member Posts: 22,286 Senior Member
    Ask him how wide of a stance does he take.
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
    Buffco wrote: »
    He gave it out to the entire graduating class of Georgia Southern the year my cousin graduated.

This cousin has to be by marriage, right?
  • BuffcoBuffco Senior Member Posts: 9,900 Senior Member
    Hextall wrote: »
    This cousin has to be by marriage, right?

F*** you, I'm going to school. No, his mother and my father are brother and sister.

Guys, these are good questions and comments. I'm writing a list. Keep them coming. I forgot to add I have texted him, back a few months ago, and he texted me back. So I'm not foolin'.
  • BuffcoBuffco Senior Member Posts: 9,900 Senior Member
    Ask him how wide of a stance does he take.

He said to ask, "How YOU doon?" with a lot of winky faces.
    My question was actually for Mr. Cathy.

Here are some more:

- Have you ever ridden in a dune buggy?
    - What's your position on Buildling 7?
    - Do you know what Chacos are? If so, how much do you hate them, a lot or a whole bunch?
    - Coke or Pepsi?
    - Do you think Jesus was married?
    I bet he knows what a chankla is.
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
    Dear Dan Cathy, when you chose to be heterosexual how hard was it for you to take down your Sal Mineo poster?
  • Shawn C.Shawn C. Senior Member Posts: 5,969 Senior Member
    Dear Dan,

1) How come you don't give away your fortune as Jesus preached?
  • jbillyjbilly Senior Member Posts: 4,869 Senior Member
    Dear Dan,

Are the cows in the closet?

They encourage us only to eat chicken and there is no mention of roosters? Are they afraid of eating a little ****? Do they think **** tastes funny? Do you agree?

Hey how do you know that...****!!!!
  • Hextall wrote: »
    My question was actually for Mr. Cathy.

Here are some more:

- Do you know what Chacos are? If so, how much do you hate them, a lot or a whole bunch?

You spelled building wrong.
  • creekguycreekguy Senior Member Posts: 3,905 Senior Member
    Ask him why he continues to portray cows as poor spellers with terrible penmanship? Its kind of the R word, you know.
    sherb wrote: »
    You spelled building wrong.

A buildling is the smallest building of a group of buildings (which is called a gathering). Don't you remember when Bux scolded us about that?
  • a buildling is hardly the subject of a silly joke.
    When he wrote that, us chimpanzees started rattling our cages like crazy.

Greatest day of my life.
  • If only the old ODB could rise from the ashes. We could share that gem with these animals.
    That was a classic day. If I remember right, Iwan had a pretty good comeback, yes?
    I didn't bring it up at the time because I didn't know the significance, but I remember HRWT wrapping the support columns of ODB with thermite cord.

We need Ladyflyfisher to do an independent investigation.
    seppala wrote: »
    That was a classic day. If I remember right, Iwan had a pretty good comeback, yes?

Yeah, he started the cage rattling with a great zinger. I think Iwan also had the original post. He really won that day.
  • The original post was The_possum. I remember quite clearly.
  • Iwan however, did have one of the all-time great comebacks. It still rings in my ears.
    sherb wrote: »
    The original post was The_possum. I remember quite clearly.

Yeah, that's right. something about a hot lady with the queen's picture, right?
  • Not the queen. The queen mum.

C'mon man.
    All those limey's look the same to me.
    One of my favorite threads was about a person with frail bones - or something like that - and Iwan said how he'd like to hold and cuddle him, but in doing so he'd probably crush him to death.

I still laugh.
    I also giggle about the old days... like when Cuddy drew that map of the route he'd paddle his canoe to come pick up a bunch of us.
  • George KGeorge K Super Moderator Posts: 9,156 Senior Member
    The best days were when a certain trio of our southern brethren would uncork the bottles around 10:00 a.m. By lunchtime we were off to the races.

One of said brethren probably is related to me by marriage. The tie is on my wife's father's side, a Crawford who had been killed by injuns way back when. I think he took great umbrage at the idea of being even remotely related to me; he never replied to my IM or email in response to a post of his about said dead Crawford.
    Keep your stinkin' government hands off my Medicare.
    George K wrote: »
    I think he took great umbrage at the idea of being even remotely related to me.

That group took so much umbrage they used up the world's supply. There's been a shortage ever since.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Temporary Price Reduction.

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services

PREVIEW THIS MONTH'S ISSUE

GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Fly Fisherman stories delivered right to your inbox.