You say potato, i say potahto...

13»

Replies

• EdBEdB Senior Member Posts: 2,872 Senior Member
    Still waiting for that documentation. Not some reporters opinion.

I already posted the NYTimes article saying the neo-**** coup in Ukraine is supported by the U.S. Here's another one among the approx. 90 articles saying the same thing on Google if you search "U.S. support for neo-**** coup in Ukraine". If that's not enough for you, I can't help you.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/michael-hughes/the-neo-****-question-in_b_4938747.html

Yet after simply Googling the terms "Ukraine" and "Neo-****," the official position of the United States government along with the stance taken by many in the American media both now seem quite dubious, if not downright ridiculous, especially considering that one would be hard-pressed to machinate the lineup that now dominates Ukraine's ministry posts.

For starters, Andriy Parubiy, the new secretary of Ukraine's security council, was a co-founder of the Neo-**** Social-National Party of Ukraine (SNPU), otherwise known as Svoboda. And his deputy, Dmytro Yarosh, is the leader of a party called the Right Sector which, according to historian Timothy Stanley, "flies the old flag of the Ukrainian **** collaborators at its rallies."
  • saltydancindavesaltydancindave Senior Member Posts: 2,470 Senior Member
    This is how deluded you are. You are willing to believe that an African-American president is supporting racist skin-heads.

That's a two for one twofer as history repeats itself with the Catholics starting this Ukraine overthrow by wanting more monetary control & backing a neo-**** overthrow with Muslim support just as **** used Muslims in WW II. How they turned it around to get the US on the side of the brown shirts is really deluded.
  • Shawn C.Shawn C. Senior Member Posts: 5,969 Senior Member
    EdB wrote: »
    The U.S. support for the right wing neo-**** coup..."

http://consortiumnews.com/2014/02/23...-ukraine-coup/

Throw in a KKK Christianity reference and you will be Salty's hero.

Sent from my ObamaPhone using Tapatalk
  • GoldenladleGoldenladle Super Moderator Posts: 3,811 Senior Member
    Say that to comic, he's the one who said I am gullible and deluded. I'm rather annoyed that you made this post, try to be more fair in your criticism of others.

You're kidding, right?

Moved to Montana, gonna be a dental floss tycoon.

You're kidding, right?

As much as you are kidding.
    Shawn C. wrote: »
    Throw in a KKK Christianity reference and you will be Salty's hero.

Sent from my ObamaPhone using Tapatalk

Since parts of the history of WW II are shrouded from the masses since Catholics decided to corner the drug trade in Germany by starting another facet of the Holocaust with Kristallnacht; don't have any reason to play the **** economic paper chase of thieving US Constitution arsonists the Christian KKK employed back in the 50's, 60's & 70's since Christians just do a pass the buck so they never have to pay under Islam business law of any cross. Catholics going into business with Germans that go into business with Muslims isn't all that different from Catholics going into business with Ukrainians that go into business with Americas Muslims. Just wondering where they are massing their ISIS troops for the business of the crosses war to end all wars ?
  • jbillyjbilly Senior Member Posts: 4,868 Senior Member
    This is how deluded you are. You are willing to believe that an African-American president is supporting racist skin-heads.

LMFAO. Well played.
  • breamfisherbreamfisher Senior Member Posts: 4,370 Senior Member
    Maybe he's kin to Clayton Bigsby?

fontline_clayton_bigsby_black_mane_a_white_supremist1.png
  • fishingcomicfishingcomic Senior Member Posts: 22,265 Senior Member
    I already posted the NYTimes article saying the neo-**** coup in Ukraine is supported by the U.S.

No you didn't you posted a truth-out.org article that cherry picks a portion of a NY Times article and then makes the claim.
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
    Here is an article from the actual New York Times.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/04/09/world/europe/ukraines-jews-dismiss-claims-of-anti-semitism.html
    But instead of reeling in panic at any fascist resurgence, the Jewish community of Dnipropetrovsk, one of the largest in Ukraine, is celebrating the recent appointment of one of its own, a billionaire tycoon named Ihor Kolomoysky, as the region’s most powerful official.
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
    BTW this is the actual final three paragraphs in the referenced NYT article.
    The fighting for Donetsk has taken on a lethal pattern: The regular army bombards separatist positions from afar, followed by chaotic, violent assaults by some of the half-dozen or so paramilitary groups surrounding Donetsk who are willing to plunge into urban combat.

Officials in Kiev say the militias and the army coordinate their actions, but the militias, which count about 7,000 fighters, are angry and, at times, uncontrollable. One known as Azov, which took over the village of Marinka, flies a neo-**** symbol resembling a Swastika as its flag.

In pressing their advance, the fighters took their orders from a local army commander, rather than from Kiev. In the video of the attack, no restraint was evident. Gesturing toward a suspected pro-Russian position, one soldier screamed, “The bastards are right there!” Then he opened fire.

Nothing there about the United States Supporting Neo-****. Your "Truth" out author takes this one statement and comes to unsubstantiated far reaching conclusions.
    Maybe he's kin to Clayton Bigsby?

fontline_clayton_bigsby_black_mane_a_white_supremist1.png

Was he the go between during the Reagan administration when another of the burning bushes was doing business with Osama Bin Laden &/or Taliban ? The Afghan Taliban waging war against Russia like the neo-**** of today who seem to be more of wayward churchstate cops that were from some secret backroom war cartel think tank that invaded Russia back before the Cold War in WW II.
    This guy sounds like a member of the Tea Party.
    The highest-ranking right-wing extremist is Deputy Prime Minister Oleksandr Sych, also a member of Svoboda, who believes that women should "lead the kind of lifestyle to avoid the risk of ****, including refraining from drinking alcohol and being in controversial company." This is the philosophy underlying one of his "legal initiatives," according to the Kyiv Post, "to ban all abortions, even for pregnancies that occurred during ****."
  • breamfisherbreamfisher Senior Member Posts: 4,370 Senior Member
    This guy sounds like a member of the Tea Party.
    Nah, he an ex-commie. He's suspect. Danged furriners...
    Nah, he an ex-commie. He's suspect. Danged furriners...

Would that be one of those ex-communism of Christianity commies where the church traffic in drugs & the state enforces Islam lynch law for a more perfect union in Ukraine ? Whom might be going to their loose leaf Tea party ?
    http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article39548.htm

The West, The Greatest Cause Of War In Human History, Stands Stripped Of All Legitimacy
    By Paul Craig Roberts

September 01, 2014 "ICH" - The Donetsk National Republic States The Facts

“Every time you come to Russia with a sword, from a sword you will perish.”

The former Russian provinces, which Soviet party leaders carelessly attached to Ukraine at a time when it seemed to make no difference as all were part of the Soviet Union, are now independent republics with their own governments. The West pretends that this isn’t so, because Washington and its puppet capitals don’t recognize the independence of formerly captive peoples. But the West’s opinion no longer counts.

In the last couple of days the newly formed military units of the Donetsk National Republic have defeated and surrounded large portions of the remaining Ukrainian military. Russian President Putin asked the Donetsk Republic to allow the defeated Ukrainians to return home to their wives and mothers. The Donetsk Republic agreed to Putin’s mercy request as long as the Ukrainians left their weapons behind. The Donetsk Republic is short on weapons as, contrary to Western lies, the Donetsk Republic is not supplied with weapons by Russia.

Washington’s puppet government in Kiev declined the mercy extended to its troops and said they had to fight to the death. Shades of **** at Stalingrad. Western Ukraine has remained the repository of **** since 1945, and it is Western Ukraine with which Washington is allied against freedom and democracy.
  • George KGeorge K Super Moderator Posts: 9,154 Senior Member
    Ed - This is lame, even coming from you.
    Keep your stinkin' government hands off my Medicare.
    George K wrote: »
    Ed - This is lame, even coming from you.

Why is it lame? Paul Craig Roberts has credibility.

Dr. Paul Craig Roberts was Assistant Secretary of the Treasury for Economic Policy and associate editor of the Wall Street Journal. He was columnist for Business Week, Scripps Howard News Service, and Creators Syndicate. He has had many university appointments. His internet columns have attracted a worldwide following. Roberts' latest books are The Failure of Laissez Faire Capitalism and Economic Dissolution of the West and How America Was Lost.
  • George KGeorge K Super Moderator Posts: 9,154 Senior Member
    The headline is reason enough.

The rest of it is just sad. His recent work is little more than the rantings of someone who has lost it and no longer is taken seriously except by the loony fringe.
    Keep your stinkin' government hands off my Medicare.
    Right, he is no longer taken seriously by establishment people because he speaks the truth.
    The legends in their own minds establishment has itself wrapped up in so many immaculate conceptions they can only follow their own tunnel visions to the light, since the titles of Roberts' latest books are The Failure of Laissez Faire Capitalism and Economic Dissolution of the West and How America Was Lost; which only scratches the surface of an avoidance-acceptance sociopsychological phenomenon of the legends super egos to stop a domino effect..
13»

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Temporary Price Reduction.

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services

PREVIEW THIS MONTH'S ISSUE

GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Fly Fisherman stories delivered right to your inbox.