So do you think we can see a female picture in the major leagues?

fishingcomicfishingcomic Senior MemberPosts: 22,286 Senior Member
http://www.today.com/news/little-league-pitcher-mone-davis-makes-cover-sports-illustrated-1D80087783
Mo’ne Davis already has broken serious ground for kid baseball players: Last week the 13-year-old ace right-hander became the first female pitcher to throw a shutout in a Little League World Series game — and only the sixth girl to get a hit in the 67-year-old tournament.

Now, with her team gearing up for the series’ U.S. semifinal matchup, she’s the first Little League player ever to make the cover of Sports Illustrated magazine.
'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan

Replies

• bakerloobakerloo Banned Posts: 980 Senior Member
    A female picture? Ya, they probably have Hustler mag in the club house.
    "So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory."
    Aldo Leopold
  • BufordBuford Senior Member Posts: 2,891 Senior Member
    You know they have them pictures in the dugouts. I'm betting full nudity.
    Just look at the flowers Lizzie just look at the flowers.
  • JulietJuliet Posts: 0
    The odds are against.

Girls mature much faster than boys. You have boys out there who's nuts haven't dropped yet.

More seriously, I swam AAU from the time I was 8 until I was 18. At the age of these kids, the girls were putting up faster times than the boys.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Temporary Price Reduction.

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services

PREVIEW THIS MONTH'S ISSUE

GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Fly Fisherman stories delivered right to your inbox.