F#$* You Capitalist Dogs!

jbillyjbilly Senior MemberPosts: 5,181 Senior Member

Replies

• GoldenladleGoldenladle Super Moderator Posts: 3,873 Senior Member
    jbilly wrote: »

wait... I thought you people always root for the rich guys. I guess they have to be conservative rich guys then, huh.

Moved to Montana, gonna be a dental floss tycoon.

• BufordBuford Senior Member Posts: 2,946 Senior Member
    wait... I thought you people always root for the rich guys. I guess they have to be conservative rich guys then, huh.

There you go thinking again. Wrong on both accounts.
    Just look at the flowers Lizzie just look at the flowers.
  • BufordBuford Senior Member Posts: 2,946 Senior Member
    wait... I thought you people

That would be?
    Just look at the flowers Lizzie just look at the flowers.
  • dryfliedryflie Senior Member Posts: 1,442 Senior Member
    You know who you are. And we know who you are.
    “The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness.” - John Kenneth Galbraith
  • jbillyjbilly Senior Member Posts: 5,181 Senior Member

HAHAHA. Yeah I have no problem with capitalism at all. I'd have no problem with Michael Moore making millions If he wasn't such a hypocritical ****. You know he is just a common blue collar guy who tells us how bad and evil capitalism is.

I will concede however he is probably a bit worse off than the Clintons who we know are poor
  • jbillyjbilly Senior Member Posts: 5,181 Senior Member
  • FishTXFishTX Super Moderator Posts: 7,948 Senior Member
    jbilly wrote: »
    What a worthless sack of fecal matter.
    And where are you getting this? The article posted says he is wealthy, going through divorce and that wealth is derived from his films. You are gleaning a lot from very little.

If he portrays himself as poor, or he pays very little in taxes while screaming the rich should pay their share, then that would be something. But that isn't in the article, so what's your point? He made films that he thought would help people (doesn't matter if they actually did) and they are profitable. Wouldn't he deserve something for that work? Not saying the amount he made from the films makes sense (he is over paid), but what people are willing to pay for them is another matter. Again, it's not in the article.
    "We have to find someone who can not only fly this plane, but who didn't have fish for dinner."

Crooow:This music would work better with women in bikinis shaking all over the place. I guess that's true of any music really.
  • bakerloobakerloo Banned Posts: 980 Senior Member
    FishTX wrote: »
    Wouldn't he deserve something for that work? Not saying the amount he made from the films makes sense (he is over paid), but what people are willing to pay for them is another matter.

How can you say he overpaid? He didn't steal the money. He is a **** bag, but not because he is rich. Good for him for making as much as he can.
    "So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory."
    Aldo Leopold

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Temporary Price Reduction.

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services

PREVIEW THIS MONTH'S ISSUE

GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Fly Fisherman stories delivered right to your inbox.