Looking for Americana to Photograph

FishTXFishTX Super ModeratorPosts: 7,948 Senior Member
I think I found it.

freaking-americana_zps86797b3e.jpg
"We have to find someone who can not only fly this plane, but who didn't have fish for dinner."

Crooow:This music would work better with women in bikinis shaking all over the place. I guess that's true of any music really.

Replies

• JLTJLT Senior Member Posts: 484 Senior Member
    Few stars short of the real thing. But nice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • FishTXFishTX Super Moderator Posts: 7,948 Senior Member
    He has flag painted on one end.
    "We have to find someone who can not only fly this plane, but who didn't have fish for dinner."

Crooow:This music would work better with women in bikinis shaking all over the place. I guess that's true of any music really.
    Another interpretation.

10379937_902730769753377_747656925702704673_o.jpg

• WetdogWetdog Senior Member Posts: 5,149 Senior Member
    Cool, does a Finnlander live there, or a nationalistic nut case? Being Texas it's probably not the Finnlander.
    I find the assault on free thought disturbing,
    I find the willingness to give it up frightening.
    I'm guessing a nut case. I prefer the slate blue of the original paint job.

• Shawn C.Shawn C. Senior Member Posts: 6,736 Senior Member
    There is a fine line between Americana and tackiness.
    i think the barn will look a lot cooler after a few years of fading.
    It's not a barn. It's his house.

• Shawn C.Shawn C. Senior Member Posts: 6,736 Senior Member
    Okay..............
    yeah. patriotic much? I hang a flag from the wall of the house and that's enough for me.

• WetdogWetdog Senior Member Posts: 5,149 Senior Member
    I just thought....was that deep entrance once all the way through--like the (very) old style breezeways? I loved how they used get a strong breeze in hot days. It would cool you down considerably--well at least make you feel like you were cooling down.
    I find the assault on free thought disturbing,
    I find the willingness to give it up frightening.
    Not sure. I'll try to remember to see if it is a dog run.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Temporary Price Reduction.

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services

PREVIEW THIS MONTH'S ISSUE

GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Fly Fisherman stories delivered right to your inbox.