It is 2 AM...what are you doing?

jbillyjbilly Senior MemberPosts: 5,195 Senior Member
Hopefully the answer is sleeping. Me, I am up doing laundry as our oldest just puked in bed. Think she is fine but she did go to a kids birthday party this afternoon so maybe eating pizza and cake, etc did it. Anyway she crawled into our bed sometime ago, no idea when. Next thing I realize she is yakking. My wife tossed her in the shower and I stripped and re-made the bed. Good times. She already looked like she's feeling better after getting that all out of there.

Alright only 35 minutes more on the cycle.

Replies

• Scott ButnerScott Butner Senior Member Posts: 3,918 Senior Member
    it's 1:25 a.m. as I write this. I'm finishing up roller derby photos from earlier in the evening. Tradition has it that I post the results of the bout before the bars close at 2 a.m. and the ladies head home from the "after-party" (in truth, few of the current team tend to close the bars, but they DO like to go out drinking with the visiting team after the bout -- and I like to have their pictures ready for them on Facebook before they get home, if I can).
  • NZ IndicatorNZ Indicator Senior Member Posts: 10,023 Senior Member
    jbilly wrote: »
    Hopefully the answer is sleeping. Me, I am up doing laundry as our oldest just puked in bed. Think she is fine but she did go to a kids birthday party this afternoon so maybe eating pizza and cake, etc did it. Anyway she crawled into our bed sometime ago, no idea when. Next thing I realize she is yakking. My wife tossed her in the shower and I stripped and re-made the bed. Good times. She already looked like she's feeling better after getting that all out of there.

Alright only 35 minutes more on the cycle.

And here I thought you were answering the door with a gun.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Temporary Price Reduction.

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services

PREVIEW THIS MONTH'S ISSUE

GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Fly Fisherman stories delivered right to your inbox.