I'm positive this is something

Bak4MorBak4Mor Senior MemberPosts: 970 Senior Member
"All I have is a piece of hard rock candy. But it's not for eatin'. It's just for lookin' through. " ~Lone Watie

Replies

• fishingcomicfishingcomic Senior Member Posts: 23,326 Senior Member
    I guess it would suck to be you.
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
  • Bak4MorBak4Mor Senior Member Posts: 970 Senior Member
    Yea but I'm a dog lover so the upside is at least they'd be good for a few weeks.
    "All I have is a piece of hard rock candy. But it's not for eatin'. It's just for lookin' through. " ~Lone Watie
  • FishTXFishTX Super Moderator Posts: 7,914 Senior Member
    Next year, the whole country is going with mullets.
    "We have to find someone who can not only fly this plane, but who didn't have fish for dinner."

Crooow:This music would work better with women in bikinis shaking all over the place. I guess that's true of any music really.
  • George KGeorge K Super Moderator Posts: 9,695 Senior Member
    Where is the outrage over this egregious slur to Chinese smugglers?
    Keep your stinkin' government hands off my Medicare.
  • fishingcomicfishingcomic Senior Member Posts: 23,326 Senior Member
    I of course think it would be a good look for me.

shempport.jpg
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
  • JulietJuliet Posts: 0
    FishTX wrote: »
    Next year, the whole country is going with mullets.

The North Korean National Ice Hockey team needs the support.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Temporary Price Reduction.

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services

PREVIEW THIS MONTH'S ISSUE

GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Fly Fisherman stories delivered right to your inbox.