Eldredge Bros. Fly Fishing Expo is Saturday

fishnbanjofishnbanjo Senior MemberPosts: 240 Senior Member
At the fly shop in Cape Neddick. Dan Leroux, Jeff Knapp and myself will be there 9-4 doing Antique Tackle Appraisals in the fly tying room, stop in and give me a hard time if you have the chance.

Forgot to say Fred and Bonnie Kretchman will be in the vendors tent next to the fly casting platform outside with used rods and rods by his own hand.

Replies

• HextallHextall Senior Member Posts: 9,520 Senior Member
    I'll try to swing by.
  • dryfliedryflie Senior Member Posts: 1,442 Senior Member
    Planning on getting there Sante. Looks to be another cold day rainy however. We've done this before.
    “The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness.” - John Kenneth Galbraith
  • fishingcomicfishingcomic Senior Member Posts: 23,584 Senior Member
    Do you have a link for that? I would like to tell a friend of mine in Maine.
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
  • fishnbanjofishnbanjo Senior Member Posts: 240 Senior Member
    Do you have a link for that? I would like to tell a friend of mine in Maine.

http://eldredgeflyshop.com/
  • fishingcomicfishingcomic Senior Member Posts: 23,584 Senior Member
    Thanks
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
  • magallowaymagalloway Senior Member Posts: 1,015 Senior Member
    Hope to see you there, Sante.

Jim

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Temporary Price Reduction.

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services

PREVIEW THIS MONTH'S ISSUE

GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Fly Fisherman stories delivered right to your inbox.