Brian D AMA

13»

Replies

• Brian D. wrote: »
    I'm feeling selfish because I've gotten wrapped up in the holidays, and now I'm hogging the AMA. I've still got a few sets of questions to answer, but it might be a bit before I can get back here and catch up.

To keep this going, I'm going to nominate Scott Butner for the next AMA. Sherb and Hextall, ask him some questions and get him rolling. I'll be back soon.

xoxo

This violates not only the letter, but the spirit of the AMA.

I'll bump this thread from now until the end of time to see this AMA through to the end.
  • HextallHextall Senior Member Posts: 9,520 Senior Member
    Anybody know a good injury lawyer? Because this AMA just slipped in a discharged liquid on the floor of the lodge and I want to sue.
  • George KGeorge K Super Moderator Posts: 9,812 Senior Member
    "No blood, no Brian" is his slogan as I recall. Unless you are bleeding out as a result of the fall we will not get to watch him sue himself.
    Keep your stinkin' government hands off my Medicare.
  • BuffcoBuffco Senior Member Posts: 10,244 Senior Member
    Brian,

You are one lazy mother effer. You've got some good questions left unanswered.
  • seriously? This is an outrage. BD GTFIH.
  • creekguycreekguy Senior Member Posts: 3,905 Senior Member
    hey, he said he's busy,but he'll be back. He's a hard-weaseling lawyer. Don't you trust him?
  • FishTXFishTX Super Moderator Posts: 7,948 Senior Member
    How much of an expert are you on Sasha Grey/Gray...whatever?
    "We have to find someone who can not only fly this plane, but who didn't have fish for dinner."

Crooow:This music would work better with women in bikinis shaking all over the place. I guess that's true of any music really.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Temporary Price Reduction.

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services

PREVIEW THIS MONTH'S ISSUE

GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Fly Fisherman stories delivered right to your inbox.