Fed Taper

2»

Replies

• EdB wrote: »
    The solution to the problem of starving Mexicans is to replace the money system with an energy system which would provide an abundance of food for everyone in North America with the scientifically determined least harm to the environment.

Is the energy system going to run some Mexican's car? Just wonderin'
  • EdBEdB Senior Member Posts: 2,926 Senior Member
    Mexicans wouldn't own a car either. They would use mass transportation and then use a car driven by alternative energy which doesn't pollute the environment at destination without owning either.
  • tim_stim_s Senior Member Posts: 1,951 Senior Member
    EdB wrote: »
    Mexicans wouldn't own a car either. They would use mass transportation and then use a car driven by alternative energy which doesn't pollute the environment at destination without owning either.

will she be cleaning mexican dishes, too?

rosie.jpg
    Fly Fishing in Maine - www.flyfishinginmaine.com
  • EdB wrote: »

Ed, you're priceless. But worth your weight in energy credits.
    Yes, I am priceless in the sense that I won't sell out to the money system except to the extent I am forced to. While I am on this earth, I must speak the truth as I see it and try to help my fellow humans understand what is really happening in our world and how I think the physical problems we face can be solved.

George Orwell said "Truth is treason in an empire of lies", and we are in an empire of lies as we speak.

If you have some time, listen to McPherson talk sense about the human condition here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQuv8fETfME
  • ricinusricinus Senior Member Posts: 6,214 Senior Member
    George K wrote: »
    Did he invent your version of the internet? Is it powered by motorcycles, or by the harmonic power of tens of thousands of violins?

George, just donate $100.00 to the David Suzuki Foundation and all will become clear..

Mike
    My new goal in life is to become an Alter Kaker...
  • NZ IndicatorNZ Indicator Senior Member Posts: 9,983 Senior Member
    Yes, I am priceless in the sense that I won't sell out to the money system except to the extent I am forced to.

You're not forced to Ed. You choose to. You could go live off the grid in the woods somewhere and trade energy credits in the woods with others that think like you. Free yourself from the money system Ed. You can do it!!!
  • George KGeorge K Super Moderator Posts: 9,799 Senior Member

Obama wants our guns, Ed wants our cars and Brian D wants our women.

What next?
    Keep your stinkin' government hands off my Medicare.
  • HextallHextall Senior Member Posts: 9,520 Senior Member
    While I am on this earth, I must speak the truth as I see it and try to help my fellow humans understand what is really happening in our world and how I think the physical problems we face can be solved.

Do you do this other places besides the Lodge?

Because if you do this, and need a sidekick, I'm in. You have a cool van, right?
    This short video explains why exponential growth is the reason why the money system cannot survive much longer without a catastrophic upheaval.

http://www.upworthy.com/a-smartypants-scientist-makes-an-easy-analogy-about-our-planet-and-now-im-scared
  • NZ IndicatorNZ Indicator Senior Member Posts: 9,983 Senior Member
    We are doomed!!

Merry Christmas Ed.
    Merry Christmas Joe.
  • tim_stim_s Senior Member Posts: 1,951 Senior Member
    This short video explains why exponential growth is the reason why the money system cannot survive much longer without a catastrophic upheaval.

http://www.upworthy.com/a-smartypants-scientist-makes-an-easy-analogy-about-our-planet-and-now-im-scared

it's a cute video....it really is

but i want to see evidence as to why he believes we are at 95....and not 25?
    Fly Fishing in Maine - www.flyfishinginmaine.com

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Temporary Price Reduction.

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services

PREVIEW THIS MONTH'S ISSUE

GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Fly Fisherman stories delivered right to your inbox.