Forum Downtime

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Junior Member
The user and all related content has been deleted.

Replies

• ricinusricinus Senior Member Posts: 6,214 Senior Member
    I still blame Hextall's link..

Mike
    My new goal in life is to become an Alter Kaker...
  • dryfliedryflie Senior Member Posts: 1,442 Senior Member
    According to my GOP friends this 502 error business spells the end of this web site forever.
    “The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness.” - John Kenneth Galbraith
  • dryflie wrote: »
    According to my GOP friends this 502 error business spells the end of this web site forever.

FAOL went down once and nobody remembers that.

Love,

dryflie
  • FishTXFishTX Super Moderator Posts: 7,998 Senior Member
    Thank you, Allen, for the information. I experienced a problems with another website, followed by this forum followed by problems with my modem or ISP. All within twenty to thirty minutes and didn't know what was going on.
    "We have to find someone who can not only fly this plane, but who didn't have fish for dinner."

Crooow:This music would work better with women in bikinis shaking all over the place. I guess that's true of any music really.
  • HextallHextall Senior Member Posts: 9,520 Senior Member
    Alan_Hicks wrote: »
    We'd like to apologize for the forum downtime we've experienced today. This afternoon our circuit went down shutting us off from the Internet. In order to restore functionality, key pieces of network infrastructure had to be restarted. Somehow during the restart our forums systems experienced some corruption and we've been forced to restore from this morning's backup.

Welcome to the Lodge. Tell us a little bit about yourself. What are you hopes, your dreams?
    How do you feel about boys with red hair and alabaster skin?
    What about Chacos?
    Independent investigations regarding our role in building 6?
    Ever had KC bbq?
    How far can you punt a football?

Help me get to know you better.
  • Shawn C.Shawn C. Senior Member Posts: 6,860 Senior Member
    You forgot to ask him how many nine year olds he could beat up.
  • Bak4MorBak4Mor Senior Member Posts: 970 Senior Member
    Seriously you two! Can't you leave the new guy alone? I know you are more interested in backslapping and keeping this an exclusive good ol boys club.

Ever since I commented on ws thread the Cards lost the lead in game 4 about to go up 3 to 1 and it has sucked horribly.
    "All I have is a piece of hard rock candy. But it's not for eatin'. It's just for lookin' through. " ~Lone Watie
  • Bak4Mor wrote: »

Ever since I commented on ws thread the Cards lost the lead in game 4 about to go up 3 to 1 and it has sucked horribly.

Don't blame yourself. Blame Albert Pujols' wife.
  • dryfliedryflie Senior Member Posts: 1,442 Senior Member
    Steven wrote: »
    FAOL went down once and nobody remembers that.

Love,

dryflie

FAOL? What was that? Wasn't it another healthcare site?
    “The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness.” - John Kenneth Galbraith
    Alan, have you thought about more cat pictures to spruce up the forum?
  • creekguycreekguy Senior Member Posts: 3,905 Senior Member
    I'd like to give my IMac a DRE, it just hid my MSN Outlook page with all my E-adresses and old mail and replaced it with a new bare Outlook.com page. The old one is somewhere but i can't find it.
  • ouzelproouzelpro Senior Member Posts: 5,361 Senior Member
    Solid work (the thread, not the image).

Thanks, Mr. Hicks, but only a newbie would have started an open thread. Remember the "closed" option.
  • Bak4MorBak4Mor Senior Member Posts: 970 Senior Member
    MikeA wrote: »
    That's quite an eye exam.

This is good because you are hextalling a Hextall.
    "All I have is a piece of hard rock candy. But it's not for eatin'. It's just for lookin' through. " ~Lone Watie
  • FishTXFishTX Super Moderator Posts: 7,998 Senior Member
    ouzelpro wrote: »
    Thanks, Mr. Hicks, but only a newbie would have started an open thread. Remember the "closed" option.
    You did read admin. under his name? :) Ya'll are lucky we aren't all banned.
    "We have to find someone who can not only fly this plane, but who didn't have fish for dinner."

Crooow:This music would work better with women in bikinis shaking all over the place. I guess that's true of any music really.
  • ouzelproouzelpro Senior Member Posts: 5,361 Senior Member
    There's still time!
  • MikeAMikeA Senior Member Posts: 3,927 Senior Member
    Hextalls well thought out suggestions seem to have fallen on deaf ears. I was really looking forward to more cats on the board.
    Goats that sound like screaming people is also a big hit with the tweens. We need way way more tweens here (desired demographic).

I think the only tweens we got now are Ed B and Buford, right?
    Seriously, this will really draw in the clicks (industry buzzword) and bring in the moolah (dollars) and we'll be hip hopping and bedoodling all over hte intertubs (hipster talk).

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Temporary Price Reduction.

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services

PREVIEW THIS MONTH'S ISSUE

GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Fly Fisherman stories delivered right to your inbox.