Nugent Busted For Handgun In Carry-On Bag

George KGeorge K Super ModeratorPosts: 9,973 Senior Member
Ted's wife to be precise. And if that photo is recent she looks pretty good for 51. It's either clean living or a lot of successful surgery - you decide.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/reliable-source/wp/2013/08/30/shemane-nugent-ted-nugents-wife-arrested-at-airport-for-gun-in-her-luggage/?hpid=z16
Keep your stinkin' government hands off my Medicare.

Replies

• ouzelproouzelpro Senior Member Posts: 5,361 Senior Member
  • JulietJuliet Posts: 0
    libral conspiracy, hawt older chicks should be allowed to carry a gun anywhere she want's it's in the Bible.

Wanna bet she asks for the gun back when she pays her fine? Not a very responsible gun owner.

I think that 's the first pic I've seen of the Nugent without his hat on. How many old guys do you know who have a white beard and jet black hair? Dye Job Ted.
  • jbillyjbilly Senior Member Posts: 5,261 Senior Member
    greenman wrote: »
    libral conspiracy, hawt older chicks should be allowed to carry a gun anywhere she want's it's in the Bible. .

I missed that chapter
  • JulietJuliet Posts: 0
    Ya it's in Lustviticus.
  • yataheyyatahey Senior Member Posts: 5,605 Senior Member
    I thought it was Bootyronomy.
    "When the goin gets weird, the weird turn pro." Hunter S. Thompson
  • bakerloobakerloo Banned Posts: 980 Senior Member
    An Observation

Judging by the quality of recent trolls from our resident Angry White Moderator Males, I think that the much declaimed decline of the white male probably is justified and understandable in some cases.

Just sayin'.
    "So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory."
    Aldo Leopold
  • George KGeorge K Super Moderator Posts: 9,973 Senior Member
    bakerloo wrote: »
    An Observation

Judging by the quality of recent trolls from our resident Angry White Moderator Males, I think that the much declaimed decline of the white male probably is justified and understandable in some cases.

Just sayin'.

You can do better than that. Begin with learning what a troll is in the context of internet boards. But first, you'll have to get past your anger. :)
  • Auntie EmAuntie Em Senior Member Posts: 159 Senior Member
    Troll_zps1f41f41c.jpg

Dis be a troll! Poor thing could use some understanding.
    But then again, I'm not an angry male or a moderator. Nor am I particularly internet savvy .....
    Lord ... give me patience, and give it to me RIGHT NOW!!!!!
  • BufordBuford Senior Member Posts: 2,970 Senior Member
    greenman wrote: »
    I think that 's the first pic I've seen of the Nugent without his hat on. How many old guys do you know who have a white beard and jet black hair? Dye Job Ted.

Figure that out all by yourself.
    I see quite a few folks like that.
    Just look at the flowers Lizzie just look at the flowers.
  • FishTXFishTX Super Moderator Posts: 8,024 Senior Member
    David Finn, Nugent’s attorney, said this was “an honest mistake” and that she “completely forgot or never knew the weapon was in her bag.

I think the bigger issue here is stupid lawyers. Not aimed at Sherb and the other two if they are lurking. "...or never knew the weapon was in her bag." What kind of asinine, CYA statement is that? "I'm sorry officer. My **** husband must have put the gun in my purse without telling me about it."

I'll buy forgetting it was in there. Still not sure what part of the brain is activated in the female, but not the male, that allows them to find stuff in the mini-warehouse called a purse. But I don't buy never knowing a gun was ever put in a bag. Either she knew it was in there, or she forgot to take it out, but not knowing a gun was put there is a stretch. Sounds like a lawyer with his head up his butt trying to cover all possible problems with a statement that leaves his mouth before it passed through the brain.
    "We have to find someone who can not only fly this plane, but who didn't have fish for dinner."

Crooow:This music would work better with women in bikinis shaking all over the place. I guess that's true of any music really.
  • NZ IndicatorNZ Indicator Senior Member Posts: 10,118 Senior Member
    George K wrote: »
    And if that photo is recent she looks pretty good for 51.

Yes she does.

Shemane%20Nugent%20Photo-sm.jpg
  • George KGeorge K Super Moderator Posts: 9,973 Senior Member
    Looks like 10% of her body mass is silicone, not that I am complaining. :)
    joekrz wrote: »
    Yes she does.

Shemane%20Nugent%20Photo-sm.jpg

That's just sinful. It's bad enough she has wheelie bow, but it's pink. There is probably a scripture speaking out against pink, wheelie bows.
    "We have to find someone who can not only fly this plane, but who didn't have fish for dinner."

Crooow:This music would work better with women in bikinis shaking all over the place. I guess that's true of any music really.
  • BufordBuford Senior Member Posts: 2,970 Senior Member
    Do they even make recurve bows anymore?
    Just look at the flowers Lizzie just look at the flowers.
  • NZ IndicatorNZ Indicator Senior Member Posts: 10,118 Senior Member
    FishTX wrote: »
    That's just sinful. It's bad enough she has wheelie bow, but it's pink. There is probably a scripture speaking out against pink, wheelie bows.

I didn't see the pink bow. :D
    Yes and they are popular.

• jbillyjbilly Senior Member Posts: 5,261 Senior Member
    M_ShemaneNugentMugshot630_083013.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1377896452263

Yeah, I would.
  • She man may be about right.

Yikes.
    Lighten up on the lip injection.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Temporary Price Reduction.

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services

PREVIEW THIS MONTH'S ISSUE

GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Fly Fisherman stories delivered right to your inbox.