Home The Lodge

"Who Am I To Judge Them?"

Replies

• MikeAMikeA Senior Member Posts: 5,451 Senior Member
    The collections in the plate must be dwindling.
  • GoldenladleGoldenladle Super Moderator Posts: 3,928 Senior Member
    Counting down until the Pope is called a blasphemer by one of FOX's brightest.

Moved to Montana, gonna be a dental floss tycoon.

• BushartBushart Senior Member Posts: 3,041 Senior Member
    Yeah---here's a news quote from a few days ago on his trip to South America---sounds like some views at da Lodge

"Pope Francis on Thursday issued the first social manifesto of his young pontificate, telling slum dwellers that the world’s rich must do much more to wipe out vast inequalities between the haves and the have-nots.

History’s first Latin American pope, who has rallied the Church on behalf of the poor and who lives more austerely than predecessors, called for a “culture solidarity” to replace the “selfishness and individualism” prevailing in modern society."
  • George KGeorge K Super Moderator Posts: 11,065 Senior Member
    Counting down until the Pope is called a blasphemer by one of FOX's brightest.

Or The Antichrist, although I think Obama has that one sewn up.
    "...this low-rent Lear raging on his Twitter-heath has proven that the phrase malignant buffoon is not an oxymoron..."

George Will
  • JulietJuliet Posts: 49,774 Senior Member
    Papists are already un-American so it's already covered
    What's the over under for the time frame until we hear about his terminal disease?

Bushart wrote: »
    Yeah---here's a news quote from a few days ago on his trip to South America---sounds like some views at da Lodge

"Pope Francis on Thursday issued the first social manifesto of his young pontificate, telling slum dwellers that the world’s rich must do much more to wipe out vast inequalities between the haves and the have-nots.

History’s first Latin American pope, who has rallied the Church on behalf of the poor and who lives more austerely than predecessors, called for a “culture solidarity” to replace the “selfishness and individualism” prevailing in modern society."
    Figure he's gonna get "The Call"??
    They're likely already installing a hidden gamma radiation emitting device in his bedroom
  • jbillyjbilly Senior Member Posts: 5,788 Senior Member
    As if the Islamic creation of the Christian race that keeps trying to prove it's religion will make any difference.

Dude...get out of my head! I was gonna say that exact same thing...that is creepy
  • FishTXFishTX Super Moderator Posts: 8,652 Senior Member
    jbilly wrote: »
    Dude...get out of my head! I was gonna say that exact same thing...that is creepy
    ****. Now we've got two of them.
    "We have to find someone who can not only fly this plane, but who didn't have fish for dinner."

Crooow:This music would work better with women in bikinis shaking all over the place. I guess that's true of any music really.
    FishTX wrote: »
    ****. Now we've got two of them.

I missed the KKK, FBI, ****, crack and LSD fueled rants. Really it is what made me come back.
  • NZ IndicatorNZ Indicator Senior Member Posts: 11,455 Senior Member
    In the time of chimpanzees I was a monkey. Butane in my veins, So I'm out to cut the junkie. With the plastic eyeballs,Spray-paint the vegetables. Dog food stalls with the beefcake pantyhose. Kill the headlights And put it in neutral Stock car flaming' with a loser And the cruise control. Baby's in Reno with the vitamin D. Got a couple of couches, Sleep on the love seat. Someone keeps saying' I'm insane to complain About a shotgun wedding And a stain on my shirt. Don't believe everything that you breathe You get a parking violation And a maggot on your sleeve. So shave your face With some mace in the dark Saving' all your food stamps And burning' down the trailer park.
    I tip my hat to that one. :-)
  • FishTXFishTX Super Moderator Posts: 8,652 Senior Member
    George K wrote: »
    Or The Antichrist, although I think Obama has that one sewn up.
    I know it's true, because I got this in my email, and P.S. wouldn't lie to us.

apronspro_zps22c07e09.jpg
    "We have to find someone who can not only fly this plane, but who didn't have fish for dinner."

Crooow:This music would work better with women in bikinis shaking all over the place. I guess that's true of any music really.
    The Bicentennial back in 1976 was the more perfect union of Islam & Christian to marry themselves as the gay master races, disregarding any US Constitution law as if they could steal & burn them just as those that burned old glorys as freedom of speech with their laws that supercede all. And now gaydom judges the gays! Ironically humorous, despite their professing religious morality after their so covert marriage arrangements to rule the world like Daleks....exterminate...exterminate...exterminate exhibiting more homicidal sociopsychopathic suicidal pedophile behavior to wash themselves all too dam lilly brilliant white not seen since the end of WW II.! The good ole church state became the churchstate with not too much trouble for the 21st century since they were joined in gaydumbs matrimonial racism conspiracy. Doubt there will ever be a divorce without consequences because it'll never be heard in any court of law, unless they can sanctimoniously sanction themselves religious.

Ok, now you are just toying with me right. Did you put a microchip in my brain?
  • yataheyyatahey Senior Member Posts: 5,605 Senior Member
    While the Islamic race created the Christian race just to have a method of enslaving & exterminating another peoples they deemed a race is really creepy as it just keeps coming back as a feeble attempt to prove it's religion from being cross-conditioned schizoid way beyond therapy. Hard to miss the rants of those two-faced.

Cause everybody's gotta have somebody to look down on, who they can feel better than at anytime they please.
    "When the goin gets weird, the weird turn pro." Hunter S. Thompson
  • GoldenladleGoldenladle Super Moderator Posts: 3,928 Senior Member
    I got it, you're a random word generator

Moved to Montana, gonna be a dental floss tycoon.

Forces of evil in a bozo nightmare. Banned all the music with a phony gas chamber. Cause one's got a weasel and the other's got a flag. One's on the pole, shove the other in a bag. With the re-run shows and the cocaine nose-job, the daytime crap of the folksinger slop. He hung himself with a guitar string, slap the turkey-neck and it's hanging' from a pigeon wing. You can't write if you can't relate. Trade the cash for the beef, For the body for the hate. And my time is a piece of wax falling' on a termite who's choking' on the splinters.
  • DogwoodDogwood Member Posts: 63 Member
    Soooooy, un perdedor. I'm a loser baby, why don't you kill me? <gettin' crazy with the cheese whiz>
  • ouzelproouzelpro Senior Member Posts: 5,361 Senior Member
    This is an improvement.
    joekrz wrote: »
    Forces of evil in a bozo nightmare. Banned all the music with a phony gas chamber. Cause one's got a weasel and the other's got a flag. One's on the pole, shove the other in a bag. With the re-run shows and the cocaine nose-job, the daytime crap of the folksinger slop. He hung himself with a guitar string, slap the turkey-neck and it's hanging' from a pigeon wing. You can't write if you can't relate. Trade the cash for the beef, For the body for the hate. And my time is a piece of wax falling' on a termite who's choking' on the splinters.

Look out, that's some awesome 50s Beat Poetry right there.
    I know the supernatural is something that isn't supposed to happen, but it does happen...

Jesus lived his life in a cheap hotel on the edge of route 66, yeah
    He lived a dark and twisted life and he came right back just to do it again
    Eye for and eye and a tooth for the truth - I ain't never seen a demon warp dealing
    A ring-a-ding rhythm or jukebox racket - my mind can't clutch the feeling.
    Devil Man, Devil Man, calling Devil Man
    I got it, you're a random word generator

If Ed B weren't so straitlaced I would guess Salty is Ed on angel dust.
    "...this low-rent Lear raging on his Twitter-heath has proven that the phrase malignant buffoon is not an oxymoron..."

George Will
    jbilly wrote: »
    Devil Man, Devil Man, calling Devil Man

You got it!
    Joe be rollin the dozens. Wisconsin wordsmith.
    Si, querida.

George Will
    The laundry matt of dirty inquisitions started with the first drone flight. Rumplestilsikns awake and aware no hope and all despair when the macaroni train left the station.
    I think I just had an acid flashback.
    Mrs. Rehnquist - is that you?

George Will

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Temporary Price Reduction.

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services

PREVIEW THIS MONTH'S ISSUE

GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Fly Fisherman stories delivered right to your inbox.

Advertisement