Home The Lodge

How about this video!

EdBEdB Senior MemberPosts: 2,984 Senior Member
I say again, I make no accusations, just saying that a new independent investigation is necessary.

http://www.blacklistednews.com/911_Firefighters_Reveal_Bombs_Destroyed_WTC_lobby/27681/0/38/38/Y/M.html

http://topinfopost.com/2013/07/27/911-firefighters-reveal-bombs-destroyed-wtc-lobby?fb_source=pubv1

Newly obtained video that was reluctantly released by NIST after a lawsuit by the International Center for 9/11 Studies shows two firefighters on 9/11 discussing how secondary explosions occurred immediately before the collapse of the twin towers, providing damning new evidence that explosive devices were used to bring down the buildings. Firemen discuss how bombs were going off in the lobby of WTC1 as they were staging to move up the building. They explain how the building had already been hit by the plane and fires were already burning. After two explosions in the lobby, a third went off and the whole lobby collapsed.

Replies

• BufordBuford Senior Member Posts: 3,058 Senior Member
    That was just illegal fireworks that someone had.
    Just look at the flowers Lizzie just look at the flowers.
  • Shawn C.Shawn C. Senior Member Posts: 7,027 Senior Member
    Sorry Ed, but all you are accomplishing is to dishonor the memories of the brave firefighters and thousands of innocents who were murdered.

Sent from my ObamaPhone using Tapatalk
  • EdBEdB Senior Member Posts: 2,984 Senior Member
    Shawn C. wrote: »
    Sorry Ed, but all you are accomplishing is to dishonor the memories of the brave firefighters and thousands of innocents who were murdered.

Sent from my ObamaPhone using Tapatalk

Why don't you believe what the two firefighters on the video say?
  • jbillyjbilly Senior Member Posts: 5,788 Senior Member
    EdB wrote: »
    Why don't you believe what the two firefighters on the video say?

I'm with Ed. After reading and listening to these things since 9/11 this is the one finally convinced me. I am a believer. I love cherry Kool-Aid.
    jbilly wrote: »
    I'm with Ed. After reading and listening to these things since 9/11 this is the one finally convinced me. I am a believer. I love cherry Kool-Aid.

What flavor is the government Kool-Aid?

$hit-berry punch
  • fishingcomicfishingcomic Senior Member Posts: 26,039 Senior Member

Then you will start whining how people are being mean and insulting to you. Yet again you start with your ****.

Did it ever occur to you that a fireman inside a building could not possibly discern between an explosion and a support structure buckling under the weight of 200 million tons?
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
  • JulietJuliet Posts: 49,774 Senior Member
    I've known for years that Obama was piloting one of those planes
  • FishTXFishTX Super Moderator Posts: 8,652 Senior Member
    Did it ever occur to you that a fireman inside a building could not possibly discern between an explosion and a support structure buckling under the weight of 200 million tons?
    Bingo. Remember that these guys were in a stressful situation where sounds can be confused. At the time of the interview, they were still shaken up.
    "We have to find someone who can not only fly this plane, but who didn't have fish for dinner."

Crooow:This music would work better with women in bikinis shaking all over the place. I guess that's true of any music really.
    Then you will start whining how people are being mean and insulting to you. Yet again you start with your ****.

Your closed mind on this subject and your denial of any new facts makes your comment not worthy of consideration. How can you possibly assume to contradict what those two firemen who were there had to say?
    I am not contradicting them. I am questioning them and you are the last one to talk about closed minds.
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
    I am not contradicting them. I am questioning them and you are the last one to talk about closed minds.

I see, you question two firemen who were in the building and saw and heard the three explosions but you don't question the politicians who weren't there and say the fire that wasn't hot enough to melt the steel columns caused the buildings to collapse, right.
    I am questioning whether or not they were able to tell the difference. Why is it only 3 of them are saying so? Are you calling all the other firemen liars?

We have gone over the rest of this ad nauseum. Not doing it anymore.
    I am questioning whether or not they were able to tell the difference. Why is it only 3 of them are saying so? Are you calling all the other firemen liars?

We have gone over the rest of this ad nauseum. Not doing it anymore.

The rest of them where still at their trucks getting hydrated with Kool-Aid before going in...talk about denial of the facts...jeez.
  • BushartBushart Senior Member Posts: 3,041 Senior Member
    I'm not well versed on what's been covered here over the years on this subject---but I have heard of this secondary explosion theory

Now I have experience in construction and natural gas

I always wondered if those towers were using Nat gas boilers?...if so....lines could have easily been ruptured upon impact----once gas had accumulated in pockets and had whatever source of ignition----it would be an explosion

Now I don't even know if NG was in the bldg?---just thought of that possibility

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Temporary Price Reduction.

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services

PREVIEW THIS MONTH'S ISSUE

GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Fly Fisherman stories delivered right to your inbox.

Advertisement