Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bufod sells out!

monkeydoes
    at the time of casting the werewolves were busy eating everything that moves in Montucky

Lindsay Lohan is making her comeback in this one.

Mike
    My new goal in life is to become an Alter Kaker...

I would have like to purchased that town. Much potential but as usual a dollar short and a day late
    Just look at the flowers Lizzie just look at the flowers.

Jbilly
    Quote Originally Posted by ricinus View Post
    Lindsay Lohan is making her comeback in this one.

Mike
    I am pretty sure she can get a role as a zombie.

All this adding to the story is completely unnecessary. In the original version the good guy dies halfway through the story, and then a little while later he crawls out of the grave and walks the earth, terrorizing the living. Somewhere along the way he tells his friends to eat his flesh. I tell you it's just freaking weird.

bd

Have you ever been to Buford, Wyoming? There are so many things that could be said for the town ...
    Lord ... give me patience, and give it to me RIGHT NOW!!!!!

Banned
    They should have an easier time fixing elections like in wy-o-ming ( Flash Gordon ) to rule themselves in the future than the KKK church-state cops that relish their christian trover & conversion laws of turning US Constitutions, old testaments & absentee voting ballots into swastikas. Gassing an American citizens lungs while getting sick & then having to rely on the federal lynching state of hate to dismantle the exhaust system on a VW beetle for another gassing of the lungs; & more funds out of pocket for medical care certainly leaves one with a very bad taste of the problems of politics in the USA.