Thread: Broke My A** Creek

Broke My A** Creek

Trip I took recently with a friend I met through another forum.

'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan

greenman
    Good for you.

You know if you had told me there would be a river this beautiful in this part of So Cal, I would not have believed you. It was a breathe taking day.
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan

Very niiice.

lots of water there this year!!!! its a hike in there but worth it,Nice!!!

Not sure if we are thinking of the same place, however the guy I fished with did have 4wd saving us about a half a mile.

what lake is that in the 2nd pic?

Not a lake, just a really big pool.

you ruined my funny.

I hate when that happens.