Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Jeff Sessions, RINO

Quote Originally Posted by fishingcomic View Post
    Are you having a hard time with the word "Knowingly?"
    Are you having trouble with the current admin is trying to fix the problem but the opposing side is blocking at every turn?

What are they blocking at every turn?
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by NZ Indicator View Post
    Good deal!!! Keep deporting all the illegal ones!!!
    I don't know why I expected you to not ignore the point.
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by fishingcomic View Post
    What are they blocking at every turn?
    The wall, DACA, Sanctuary cities, To name a few.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeA View Post
    Damn obstructionists!!!

Wow! a wall to block the wall.

**** the wall. Dumbest idea ever.

Also, will one of you rightwads please let the group know what you think a ‘sanctuary city’ is? I’d love to hear your definition.

Please also defend the Trump Administration’s proposal to cut legal immigration by 1/2.

So because they will not allow punishing cities and states for exercising their rights and wanting to protect people that have been living here their entire lives they are blocking him at every turn? I thought he already promised to compromise on DACA. Where has he been willing to compromise? I guess it depends if you ask him on a Tuesday or a Wednesday. They have been willing to give him funding for the wall Trump promised would be paid for by Mexico, so where are they blocking him at every turn?

Can any of you leftwads tell me how many people have crossed over our border illegally in the last 20 years? How many illegal crossings were prevented by Obamas’ plan? Bush’s plan? Clintons Plan? Daddy Bush? How many people from who knows where are residing in the US illegally right now? How much are we spending on logistics to deport these people when we find them? How much are we spending in the judicial process to deport them, only to have them walk back across. I read this morning where a Judge heard a case for a man who had been deported 25 times. He’s been through our court system, found guilty, and deported 25 times! If I have to go through the court system 5 times I’ll end up homeless from court fees and attorney costs.

So, while the wall is not a perfect solution, it’s at least SOMETHING that could actually prevent crossings. That’s a lot more than I can say about any of the past admins who have willfully allowed this problem to grow and grow.

Actually under Obama it went down.

If you really want them to stop coming, give a serious prison sentence to those that knowingly hire them and provide them with documents. The bottom line is people like Trump like the pressure that illegal workers put on wages for blue collar jobs and they have no interest in accepting culpability for them being here.