Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Jeff Sessions, RINO

Likewise--all good.

It had potential to be a multi pager.

My jimmies were almost rustled, sherb. Almost.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeA View Post
    Initially that's correct. But to say that men of the south all fought because of some racial or socio-economic motivation is IMO short sighted. The north wasn't kind to the inhabitants of the south during the war. Not kind at all.
    Like so many soldiers, they had no logical basis to risk their life to kill people they had no complaint with. Why did they fight? reread "Cold Mountain" or watch the movie.

I have seen the movie and hiked around cold mountain
    Yea. The south wasn't kind to the south either. Indeed another reason why they fought.

It was. However, I would say the majority of the Souths dead were not, or never would have been, slave owners. They were fighting what they saw as northern aggression.
    I think most of them were fighting to defend their home states. The more ignorant among them probably believed that it was the North rather than the South that initiated hostilities, and may not have known that the South's declaration of why secession was necessary was based on the need to continue the institution of slavery. Of course, then too there were many in the western part of North Carolina and what is now West Virginia who did not support the Confederacy.
    Keep your stinkin' government hands off my Medicare.

They have deported over a million immigrants in the past 2 years, how many of them were employed. The risk is not great enough to remove the incentive. And it should be 10 years.
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan

Thursday following guilty pleas for hiring undocumented workers, not paying federal employment taxes and hiding the whole enterprise with an elaborate use of postal money orders, US Attorney Bill Nettles said in a news release.

Read more here: http://www.thestate.com/news/local/c...#storylink=cpy
    It was the taxes that got them the most time.
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan

What's more clear than Everify is the answer. If it becomes the law of the land and the "exploiters" bypass it, then they would be guilty of a crime. I don't understand how you plan to charge someone for hiring a person who has lied about their citizenship and provided false paperwork.

Are you having a hard time with the word "Knowingly?"

Quote Originally Posted by fishingcomic View Post
    They have deported over a million immigrants in the past 2 years,
    Good deal!!! Keep deporting all the illegal ones!!!