Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: You know what's treasonous?

You know what's treasonous?

Abdicating the throne, then meeting with Hitler, and in an effort to be made king again, you tell him to keep bombing your native country so that they give up.

You know what's not treasonous?

Sitting on your hands during the State of the Union. Bad manners, certainly. But not treason.

Actually, in context it sounds like a master Troll. Trump says something outrageous, libs go crazy. Rinse and repeat.

Our President is a twitter troll. So much winning right there.

Quote Originally Posted by sherb View Post

Sitting on your hands during the State of the Union. Bad manners, certainly. But not treason.
    As bad as calling out
    'You lie?'

"We have to find someone who can not only fly this plane, but who didn't have fish for dinner."

Crooow:This music would work better with women in bikinis shaking all over the place. I guess that's true of any music really.

I bet a certain someone here will disagree.

BTW how is it bad manners?
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan

Actually, in context it sounds like a master Troll. Trump says something outrageous, libs go crazy. Rinse and repeat.
    The treason part was a joke.
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan

This nothing more than another example of Trump's ignorance of history and tradition. When in our TV lifetimes has there been a STOTU address when the opposition applauded political statements?
    Keep your stinkin' government hands off my Medicare.

"Cadet Bone Spurs." I kinda like it....

https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/06/polit...urs/index.html

Abdicating the throne, then meeting with Hitler, and in an effort to be made king again, you tell him to keep bombing your native country so that they give up.

You know what's not treasonous?

Totally agree. What an idiotic comment.

Its so hard to see the context here, so I'll ask. Are you saying that the normalization of this behavior is ok? Are you letting it slide because it fills a purpose, 'to piss off the libs,' and that the ends justify the means?

In other words, et tu brute?