Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What's the big deal with this Memo?

Quote Originally Posted by sherb View Post
    In every myth there's a grain of truth.

Right. The NZ indicator is the better indicator.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeA View Post
    Right. The NZ indicator is the better indicator.
    Don't make me release my MikeA dossier. Explosive stuff, I'm telling ya.

If it involves this guy, it was just a fishing trip. I had no idea how perverted he is. We're going again tomorrow, but only so I can get my fly box back.

/Sherb furiously taking notes on how to dress appropriately when you are a lawyer/
    Last edited by Shawn C.; 02-03-2018 at 05:06 AM.

Headline: "Paul Ryan Urges Republicans Not To Use Memo Attacking Trump Probe To Attack Trump Probe".

"The latest attacks on the FBI and Department of Justice serve no American interests — no party’s, no president’s, only Putin’s," McCain said in the statement issued while he remains in Arizona battling an aggressive form of brain cancer. "The American people deserve to know all of the facts surrounding Russia’s ongoing efforts to subvert our democracy, which is why Special Counsel (Robert) Mueller’s investigation must proceed unimpeded.
    https://www.azcentral.com/story/news...ove/301178002/
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by fishingcomic View Post
    "Our nation’s elected officials, including the president, must stop looking at this investigation through the warped lens of politics and manufacturing partisan sideshows. If we continue to undermine our own rule of law, we are doing Putin’s job for him.

Ummm, I'm pretty sure that's exactly why the memo WAS released. And where is all that national security information that the DNC promised would be devastating to the FBI and DOJ if released?? That really just made them look complicit.

Ummm, I'm pretty sure that's exactly why the memo WAS released.
    No, Mike. The Nunes memo is the exact opposite of what you are thinking! It is cherry picked political hit piece in an attempt to give Trump cover so he can fire Rosenstein. I wouldn't be surprised to learn that several in the WH helped draft the memo.

And where is all that national security information that the DNC promised would be devastating to the FBI and DOJ if released??
    The Democrats jumped on this bandwagon after many experts in the field said releasing it would be a mistake. And 'devastated' is over-stating what they said.

"Our nation’s elected officials, including the president, must stop looking at this investigation through the warped lens of politics and manufacturing partisan sideshows. If we continue to undermine our own rule of law, we are doing Putin’s job for him.

Ummm, I'm pretty sure that's exactly why the memo WAS released. And where is all that national security information that the DNC promised would be devastating to the FBI and DOJ if released?? That really just made them look complicit.
    Then you missed McCain's point.
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan

It's a nothingburger. Golden Showers are a big deal only if they took place in Russia.

Just sayin'.
    Keep your stinkin' government hands off my Medicare.