Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What's the big deal with this Memo?

What's the big deal with this Memo?

Why the big hissy fit from the DNC? Psst, we know you aren't really that concerned about National Security. You proved that with the Clinton email investigation.

I just read it...and I need to take a shower to get the slime off.

The gist of it seems to be that anti-Trump officials at both DOJ and FBI knew that Fusion and Steele were being paid by the DNC and Clinton campaigns, yet never disclosed this to the FISA Court when getting the OK to bug Carter Page.

Quote Originally Posted by Steven View Post

The gist of it seems to be that anti-Trump officials at both DOJ and FBI knew that Fusion and Steele were being paid by the DNC and Clinton campaigns, yet never disclosed this to the FISA Court when getting the OK to bug Carter Page.
    Well, I'm not shocked. I suspected that all along.

I was thinking it was going to expose something really shocking like how Sherb and Hextall actually DID meet at the boat ramp and a bromance developed. The bromance ended abruptly though when Hex revealed that he prefers the New Zealand strike indicator over Sherbs coiled mono indicator. Hex was so distraught over the relationship ending that he resigned from the lodge forever.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeA View Post

I was thinking it was going to expose something really shocking like how Sherb and Hextall actually DID meet at the boat ramp and a bromance developed. The bromance ended abruptly though when Hex revealed that he prefers the New Zealand strike indicator over Sherbs coiled mono indicator. Hex was so distraught over the relationship ending that he resigned from the lodge forever.
    In every myth there's a grain of truth.

Just waiting for Trump to tweet and tell me what the real story is. No fake news for me!

Twitter is a complete mess of tribal screeching and whataboutism today. No way to see my way clear on this one without a partisan filter. My eyes are starting to glaze over.

I need a drink.

Quote Originally Posted by Steven View Post

One ex-FBI guy said, heck, all our sources have biases and connections. They were trying to get permission to bug a national security risk. And the memo actually supports that their were security concerns. The memo doesn't describe what other information the FISA court had, which from the pre-release debate about it may have been considerable.
    Last edited by creekguy; 02-03-2018 at 01:40 AM.

The neighbor that doesn't like that punk next door...and yet when she reported a possible meth lab to the cops the judge still issued the warrant. Man this Nunes II episode is more funny than the last one. No story other than distraction and pretending there is a reason to fire the Republican Rosenstein. It won't do them much good.

Back to tying flies....they are getting better.
    I find the assault on free thought disturbing,
    I find the willingness to give it up frightening.

Quote Originally Posted by creekguy View Post
    One ex-FBI guy said, heck, all our sources have biases and connections. They were trying to get permission to bug a national security risk.
    First FBI surveillance on Page was in 2013. That had nothing to do with the "dossier." man this is so high school.
    I find the assault on free thought disturbing,
    I find the willingness to give it up frightening.