Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: What's the big deal with this Memo?

Quote Originally Posted by MikeA View Post
    I'm not pretending this is some sort of watershed moment, but it's certainly exposing some seriously questionable motives and conflicts of interest within the FBI and DOJ. If you can't see that, you need to remove the rose colored glasses.
    I know, right? The DOJ and FBI have always been run by and staffed with a bunch of liberal SJW's. I'm so glad their leftist deep-state plot in being uncovered.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeA View Post
    Some more political muddle. Schiff on Russia TV arguing for more FISA transparency.

Ahhh Russian Times. This explains much. You do get this is Putin's personnel network doncha?
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan

'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn C. View Post
    I know, right? The DOJ and FBI have always been run by and staffed with a bunch of liberal SJW's. I'm so glad their leftist deep-state plot in being uncovered.
    Plenty of conservatives thought Trump was dangerous.
    #neverTrump was a Republican movement, no?

Quote Originally Posted by Steven View Post
    Plenty of conservatives thought Trump was dangerous.
    #neverTrump was a Republican movement, no?
    Bingo. Most of them were against him from day one. That's what so many seem to be missing when they make the connection. This wasn't a Republican movement. He used the republican party like a tool. People got sick of the bullshit and took the red pill.

Quote Originally Posted by fishingcomic View Post
    Ahhh Russian Times. This explains much. You do get this is Putin's personnel network doncha?
    You mean where it says "Adam Schiff on Russian Owned TV"? Yes I get that it's Russia Times. How is that helping Adams case? He was all for more transparency in FISA cases. Now,, not so much.

He is fine with transparency which is why he has a memo of his own. Watch as the Republicans come out against that.

He is fine with transparency which is why he has a memo of his own. Watch as the Republicans come out against that.
    Except Republicans have already approved the release.
    https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKBN1FP1P6

Democrats on the other hand fought tooth and nail to prevent the first one from being released.

The vote will send the 10-page Democratic memo to the White House as soon as Monday night, giving Trump until Friday to decide whether to allow its release.
    I think it is adorable that you think Trump will allow its release.

I think it is adorable that you think Trump will allow its release.
    I can't see where he has a choice.