Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Paying for the border wall

Quote Originally Posted by breamfisher View Post
    I thought you got banned?
    Guess the ban expired, just as having thine eyes baptized by urinations; which only lasts so long with appropriate medical care.

Urination...like many nations.. fight the evil that Republican sweet tea boilers know..the average thong wearer has too many Trojan Magnums and Mormon fishing rods that confuse Christian Crusaders and Seventh Day Adventurers

Quote Originally Posted by saltydancindave View Post
    Guess the ban expired, just as having thine eyes baptized by urinations; which only lasts so long with appropriate medical care.
    Speaking of berets on too tight...
    "We have to find someone who can not only fly this plane, but who didn't have fish for dinner."

Crooow:This music would work better with women in bikinis shaking all over the place. I guess that's true of any music really.

Well, i was going to point out that taxing winter vegetables from Mexico, the present main source of these, will raise the price of lettuce, tomatoes, and avocados. Domestic sources can't match this production, so prices will go up. Expect to pay more for your salsa and guac dip.
    Of course, if the economy in Mexico gets worse, Mexicans will look to sneak into the U.S. in increasingly large numbers, perhaps dramatically more. No free lunch.

As to salty: welcome back, weirdo!
    Last edited by creekguy; 01-21-2018 at 08:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by creekguy View Post
    Well, i was going to point out that taxing winter vegetables from Mexico, the present main source of these, will raise the price of lettuce, tomatoes, and avocados. Domestic sources can't match this production, so prices will go up. Expect to pay more for your salsa and guac dip.
    Of course, if the economy in Mexico gets worse, Mexicans will look to sneak into the U.S. in increasingly large numbers, perhaps dramatically more. No free lunch.

As to salty: welcome back, weirdo!
    Thanks for the welcome back to where it's weird when it's almost impossible to fly fish, much less tie flies when banned like after having eyes baptized by urinations; but other forums have freedoms of speech discussions with far less religious & political subordinations of a border wall.