Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Paying for the border wall

Not just cars, but everything. We had a group of about 40 people here about 8 years ago and they were stealing EVERYTHING. From 4 wheelers to gas grills. Anything that wasn't bolted down.
    They found a truck loaded with stolen stuff headed for Mexico. The driver sang like a canary and they got all of them.

Quote Originally Posted by breamfisher View Post
    Okay, that's what I thought.

I've also heard folks suggest we put a surcharge on money transfers from the US to Mexico. I'm not sure if that's legal, or not.
    It was supposedly what Trump originally thought he could do, since Mexicans in the USA send home a huge amount of $ to family. But, i'm pretty sure there would be intermediary countries who could serve as relays. Send the money to a Caymen islands or other country's bank, which then transfers it to Mexico. How do you stop that?

Quote Originally Posted by creekguy View Post
    It was supposedly what Trump originally thought he could do, since Mexicans in the USA send home a huge amount of $ to family. But, i'm pretty sure there would be intermediary countries who could serve as relays. Send the money to a Caymen islands or other country's bank, which then transfers it to Mexico. How do you stop that?
    Trump is decades late & more than billions & billions of dollars short in that better never than late tradition curtailing the Christian Nation Crusade drug war against the USA which certainly, like playing checkers created a funnel for Islam Christiananality pedophile mentality "man is God" business of a second coming thru 9/11.

I thought you got banned?

Holy crap!

Chickens like men are once again afraid to pray to their sun god or fly to Phoenix Arizona for fear of being pants'd in the subway while on their way to donate a quarter to The salvation Army

Quote Originally Posted by saltydancindave View Post
    Trump is decades late & more than billions & billions of dollars short in that better never than late tradition curtailing the Christian Nation Crusade drug war against the USA which certainly, like playing checkers created a funnel for Islam Christiananality pedophile mentality "man is God" business of a second coming thru 9/11.
    For God does know that in the day you eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and you shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.

I am slowly solving the SDD riddle.

Quote Originally Posted by sherb View Post

I am slowly solving the SDD riddle.
    I thought pot and other drugs were illegal in the state you live in.

Quote Originally Posted by breamfisher View Post
    I thought pot and other drugs were illegal in the state you live in.
    You sir are a puppet of the Islam Christianity pedophile mentality business of a second coming through 9/11. Therefore, I will no longer hear your slanders and lies.

Beret on too tight?