Thread: You say goodbye I say Hello

You say goodbye I say Hello

Sometimes saying goodbye is hard. But remember, when one door closes, sometimes a window is opened. (wait for it)

Hahaha - similar one where they releases a bunny and it got snatched up by a bird of prey.

Hahahaha...our furry murderous pets

Hahaha...this made me hate cats more (ok, really its jsut because Im very allergic to those bastards)
    “Labor unions are super-PACs. Labor unions are super-PACs Democrats like so we don’t go after labor unions .”
    -Howard Screamin Dean

Quote Originally Posted by sherb View Post
    Hahahaha...our furry murderous pets
    When my oldest daughter was about three or four we had a pair of love birds. One day a cat broke into the house while we were away. The cat destroyed the cage, ate the birds, and made away. I thought I had all the evidence cleaned up before she discovered the mayhem so I just told her they just escaped the cage into the wild to be free. A few hours later she brought me a mangled foot from one the birds and asked if they didn't need their feet in the wild. That was just one of the many furry murderous pet stories I have experienced while raising two nature loving children.

Reminds me of the guy I know who rehabbed baby squirrels he found (so they wouldn't get eaten by other critters) who stopped releasing them into the wild because hawks and other predators would eat them.

Excuse me?

It's a squirrel. It's job in nature is to wind up as an entree.

Quote Originally Posted by breamfisher View Post
    Reminds me of the guy I know who rehabbed baby squirrels he found (so they wouldn't get eaten by other critters) who stopped releasing them into the wild because hawks and other predators would eat them.

Excuse me?

It's a squirrel. It's job in nature is to wind up as an entree.
    You forgot about getting into my attic and driving us crazy rolling walnuts around on the wood floor.
    Keep your stinkin' government hands off my Medicare.

Quote Originally Posted by George K View Post
    You forgot about getting into my attic and driving us crazy rolling walnuts around on the wood floor.
    Guess what it sounds like having over thirty Flying Squirrels in your attic.
    I find the assault on free thought disturbing,
    I find the willingness to give it up frightening.

Quote Originally Posted by Wetdog View Post
    Guess what it sounds like having over thirty Flying Squirrels in your attic.
    An airport?