Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bipartisan opposition to Sessions' change in DOJ policy regarding Marijuana

Quote Originally Posted by Green Mt Boy View Post
    Ron Paul: Jeff Sessions should be fired over marijuana decision

http://www.cnn.com/2018/01/06/politi...ntv/index.html

Or...::SENATOR Paul could introduce legislation....

This mindless preening is getting old. As Steven mentioned up thread, Congress has completely abrogated their rule making authority to agency heads. Grow some balls already.

Quote Originally Posted by sherb View Post
    Or...::SENATOR Paul could introduce legislation....

This mindless preening is getting old. As Steven mentioned up thread, Congress has completely abrogated their rule making authority to agency heads. Grow some balls already.
    Mark down this day. Sherb, Steven and I agree on something.

Admit it, that makes you question your choice, doesn't it?
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by CO Native View Post
    You should learn to read. I said "transients", not homeless. These people flocked here when pot was legalized. They choose to be worthless and refuse to work.

I am going have to see evidence of this. I do know that tourism has certainly increased.
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by Buford View Post
    Yea, an AG that actually enforces federal law. What's this world coming to he should just enforce the laws he wants to, wait what.
    The biggest problem I see with that is Sessions isn't just going after recreational use. He is going after medical marijuana too. How would you feel if marijuana was the only thing with much efficacy to treat your child's seizures and you might lose it?
    "We have to find someone who can not only fly this plane, but who didn't have fish for dinner."

Crooow:This music would work better with women in bikinis shaking all over the place. I guess that's true of any music really.

Quote Originally Posted by fishingcomic View Post
    Mark down this day. Sherb, Steven and I agree on something.

Admit it, that makes you question your choice, doesn't it?
    What choice? I'm confused.

Okay position on the issue then.

Okay position on the issue then.

My position on the issue has never changed. Whatever the merits of legalization, Marijuana is not a federal issue. Stop bitching about Policy and change the law.

I think you're missing the joke.

I think you're missing the joke.
    Bigly. Huuuuge.