Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: slime

slime

since we are on the subject of kids, let me tell you about my experiences with "slime." Its a huge, huge deal.

Slime sucks even worse than when all those tweens were stealing our hackles for hair decorations.

Let's hear your slime stories.

I thought this was going to be about Ben Lamb.
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan

No really, this is the most bizarre thing I've ever seen. Its an entire subculture. Youtube channels, slime kits at Target, the whole deal.

There was a time in the call center where many of the agents would have slime at their desks. After a while it changes color from the oil in their hands and it really would look gross.
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan

I finally, after much trial and error, figured out a super-easy way to make it. Elmer's glue, shaving cream, and tide laundry soap. Maybe I'll make a video.

My niece's kids are all about that stuff. They drove 100 miles to buy Elmer's glue in bulk to make that crap for party. I don't even know what it is.

It sounds toxic.

We had this stuff you would buy when I was a kid that smelled like hell and turned out to be very toxic. Damn regulations killed it. That and Jarts.

Quote Originally Posted by sherb View Post
    Slime sucks even worse than when all those tweens were stealing our hackles for hair decorations.
    That was a great time. I had some Whiting grizzly hackle that I purchased at Rock Creek Mercantile for $40. I sold it on ebay for $650 when that craziness was going on.

Thanks Steven Tyler.

slime was big here a year or so ago.....it too will pass

my kids made a good bit of money making all kinds and selling it at school......like emma made 60-70 bucks in a few weeks lol
    Fly Fishing in Maine - www.flyfishinginmaine.com

The only slime I remember is the stuff that came in plastic cups and made realistic fart noises when you removed it a put it back in the cup.