Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Guys, I have a confession to make

Guys, I have a confession to make

I have an easy-bake oven, and I'm much more adept at using it than my daughters.

I'm not ashamed of it. I changed my birth certificate from Male to "work in progress."

Congratulations, you may now use the female rest room.
    All of your Trout are belong to me.

Quote Originally Posted by sherb View Post
    I have an easy-bake oven, and I'm much more adept at using it than my daughters.

I'm not ashamed of it. I changed my birth certificate from Male to "work in progress."
    If you do give up being male, can I have the drifter?

And as a liberal I will not judge you for this.
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by MikeA View Post
    If you do give up being male, can I have the drifter?
    Wait so women can't pilot a drift boat?
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by fishingcomic View Post
    Wait so women can't pilot a drift boat?
    The wife can. But fishing is a means to an end for women. Once they land the big fish, they tend to lose interest in fishing.

I'm sorry, how misogynistic of me. Women and men are exactly alike in every way and please don't send me to the gulag for saying otherwise. I was joking!

My middle finger is longer than my index finger. In this day and age, I almost feel bad for saying this.

There will no time for fishing. Shopping, texting BFF's and hair appointments will fill your free time now.

I'm sorry, how misogynistic of me. Women and men are exactly alike in every way and please don't send me to the gulag for saying otherwise. I was joking!
    There are some ladies in your local TU Chapter that would like to have a word with you.