Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: California? WTF?

Quote Originally Posted by fishingcomic View Post

My personal opinion is that happiness is hard enough to come by in this life and I see no reason why anyone should live their life in misery because you are uncomfortable with their choices.
    I feel bad for you, cheer up man!
    All of your Trout are belong to me.

It's the birth certificate. When was the last time you looked at yours? Sure go ahead, it will not change who he becomes.
    This doesn't jibe with your other sentence.

Well raising boys to be boys has lead to a lot of misery for girls, so raising them to be decent humans would probably be a positive change.
    So, how many women have you harassed, harmed or abused? If the answer is none, which I suspect, it shows that the two aren't mutually exclusive.

I don't know about none, I was a fourteen year old boy offering back rubs for the chance at some side boob.

Tell me how not forcing children to live within traditional gender roles would be harmful.

Regardless of how you raise someone they will choose the gender most suited to them. You did read the article right?

Every transgendered person was raised by traditional parents with traditional gender roles. Yet that did not influence their choices. It did however in many case make them hate themselves because society refused to accept them for who they are and told them that there was something horribly wrong with them.
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan

Let me ask you guys something, how many non-binary people have you known? Second question, would you refuse to talk to someone and get to understand them if they were?
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan

This is the first day I've heard of binary and non-binary people. I'll have to get back to you on that.
    All of your Trout are belong to me.

This conversation right here is what's wrong with this world today. Just sayin'.

You're what's wrong with the world.

Of all the days I have actual work to do. . .this thread comes along? Life is so unfair.

I don't know about none, I was a fourteen year old boy offering back rubs for the chance at some side boob.
    You say this like it's a bad thing.

Tell me how not forcing children to live within traditional gender roles would be harmful.
    I don't know, but can you tell me that raising a cis-gendered child as non-gendered wouldn't be harmful?

Regardless of how you raise someone they will choose the gender most suited to them. You did read the article right?
    Yep. I read the article. That's how I knew it wasn't on topic.

Every transgendered person was raised by traditional parents with traditional gender roles. Yet that did not influence their choices. It did however in many case make them hate themselves because society refused to accept them for who they are and told them that there was something horribly wrong with them.
    Letting parents designate a new-born as non-binary isn't the answer to this. Where's the science that says this is a good idea?
    Smacks of letting liberals feel good about themselves

Quote Originally Posted by sherb View Post
    Of all the days I have actual work to do. . .this thread comes along? Life is so unfair.
    Work has never stopped you before....