Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: California? WTF?

Quote Originally Posted by Steven View Post
    The chick with the beard was wrong.
    Why are they wrong?
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by fishingcomic View Post
    Not when you force people to use facilities based on that form and not that decision they make on their own.
    Because figuring out which bathroom you should use is difficult?

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn C. View Post
    Metaphorically, yes. Yes, that is exactly what they are doing.
    You know this how?

It is a legal document, what you put on it can effect you later in life.
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan

The former is tedious.
    Chris went to the store. There, they bought milk.

Not going to work for me.

Quote Originally Posted by NZ Indicator View Post
    Because figuring out which bathroom you should use is difficult?
    No because you can be arrested for using the bathroom based on your gender choice.

Why are they wrong?
    I added an edit but too late I guess. Assigning your child non-binary is assigning a gender identity. It's not the same as "I don't know."

No because you can be arrested for using the bathroom based on your gender choice.
    The solution is simple...use the correct bathroom according to the parts you were born with.

You know this how?.
    Psychology 101. They’re not doing this for the future well being if the child. This is self-aggrandizement and maybe a bit of social rebellion, nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by NZ Indicator View Post
    The solution is simple...use the correct bathroom according to the parts you were born with.
    So what you're saying is that bathroom use should be based on sex rather than gender?

Bigot.

So this person should use the ladies room?