Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: California? WTF?

Kudos to Comic for holdin off the hoard---like the Lodge version of 300

IMO.....this issue does not affect me---why would I care what goes on the BC-----not sure why the alt right here is up n arms---maybe they protest l'il too loudly ---possibly wish they could re-write theirs

Quote Originally Posted by fishingcomic View Post
    The thing is you kept putting her and Ken in compromising positions.
    I was fond of taking off all of Barbie's clothes and rubbing her boobs. Thank God my parents didn't put non-binary on my BC, or I would not have had any interest in Ken OR Barbie's anatomy.

If gender is fluid then age certainly should be. As of today, I'm 67 years old.

Many, many happy returns of the day, Mike!

In my head, I'm still 25.

Quote Originally Posted by Steven View Post

Yeah, I'm 5....back to kindergarten. Hell yes...nap time and cookies, and no responsibility.
    “Labor unions are super-PACs. Labor unions are super-PACs Democrats like so we don’t go after labor unions .”
    -Howard Screamin Dean

Don't you just hate it when science gets in the way of progressives....

https://www.yahoo.com/news/german-co...090702849.html
    “Labor unions are super-PACs. Labor unions are super-PACs Democrats like so we don’t go after labor unions .”
    -Howard Screamin Dean

In what way was science involved in that decision? Also do you really want to hang your hat on German Ancestry laws?
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by Steven View Post

That is not the limit to the crazy that is going on in that head.
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by FishTX View Post
    Intersex. A person can be born with a gender mix. It can be expressed at just the chromosome level or hormones or mixed tissues or mixed partial genitals. The latter expressions related to the chromosome mixture.
    Fake News. Science ended January 20, 2016.
    Keep your stinkin' government hands off my Medicare.

Scientists are part of the Deep State