Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: California? WTF?

Quote Originally Posted by fishingcomic View Post
    And what about that would be changed by what box someone checked on a birth certificate?
    absolutely nothing. So why do it? That's my whole point. Boys will still fashion sticks into guns and girls will have weddings and play with dolls. So check whatever box you need to check to satisfy the culture komissars, but don't feed me a line of bullshit about non-binary genders.

why care?

BTW some boys will play with dolls and weddings and some girls will play with guns.
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by Steven View Post
    I hope the rapture comes soon. Poor grammar will be the death of this country.
    My birth certificate says "non-Grammarian"! And your wrongeth..

Quote Originally Posted by fishingcomic View Post
    Non-binary simply means you are going the raise the kid as a human being and not a gender. The kid is going to be whatever they are going to be regardless. But I get it, some people are uncomfortable with people not living up to traditional gender roles. God forbid you give a boy an easy bake oven or a girl a baseball mitt.

Here is your chance to educate yourself.

https://martygreyson.wordpress.com/2...inary-genders/

My personal opinion is that happiness is hard enough to come by in this life and I see no reason why anyone should live their life in misery because you are uncomfortable with their choices.
    You can give a boy an easy bake oven and he still grows up as a "boy". Hell, I played with Barbie dolls as a kid. Since I only had 2 sisters, it was either that, or play by myself. You don't have to label them non-binary, whatever the hell that is. Answer to a non-problem.

Quote Originally Posted by swizz View Post
    This is the first day I've heard of binary and non-binary people. I'll have to get back to you on that.
    I know, right? Just keeping up with the new verbiage is difficult.

Check out Asia Kate Dillon the first non-binary actor to win an Emmy.

Dillon was fantastic last season in Billionaire playing a non-binary character.

If an adult wants to assign him or herself as non-binary have at it.
    This is the key sentence in this whole discussion.

Not making that determination at birth.

I'm a man and I bring home the bacon.
    All of your Trout are belong to me.

Quote Originally Posted by NZ Indicator View Post
    This is the key sentence in this whole discussion.

Not making that determination at birth.
    The point is that a determination is not being made at birth.
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan

Check out Asia Kate Dillon the first non-binary actor to win an Emmy.

Dillon was fantastic last season in Billionaire playing a non-binary character.
    Hey, she/he/whatever (I am not exactly used to this pronoun thing either) is from Ithaca. Cool.