Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: California? WTF?

California? WTF?

I just read in the WSJ, that as of October, new parents now have three choices for "sex" on their child's birth certificate:

Male, Female, and "Non-binary."

You have to be shitting me.

Many funny things here: http://www.latimes.com/projects/la-p...new-2018-laws/

Due to an experience that my son had, where do cops take these "ITs" to jail? The he jail or the she jail?

California...

Continuing to lead the nation in the retard department.

Quote Originally Posted by Steven View Post
    I just read in the WSJ, that as of October, new parents now have three choices for "sex" on their child's birth certificate:

Male, Female, and "Non-binary."

You have to be shitting me.
    Why do you even care?
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan

Why shouldn't I? Is bringing up a child as non-binary good for society? This country?

Or is wondering about stuff like this no longer legitimate?

Wondering about stuff requires you to educate yourself. We both know you have no interest in that.
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan

I come here so you can educate me. You don't think I'm surprised you replied, do you?

Non-binary simply means you are going the raise the kid as a human being and not a gender. The kid is going to be whatever they are going to be regardless. But I get it, some people are uncomfortable with people not living up to traditional gender roles. God forbid you give a boy an easy bake oven or a girl a baseball mitt.

Here is your chance to educate yourself.

https://martygreyson.wordpress.com/2...inary-genders/

My personal opinion is that happiness is hard enough to come by in this life and I see no reason why anyone should live their life in misery because you are uncomfortable with their choices.
    Last edited by fishingcomic; 01-03-2018 at 03:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by fishingcomic View Post
    Non-binary simply means you are going the raise the kid as a human being and not a gender.
    Are you sure this is a good thing?

Quote Originally Posted by fishingcomic View Post
    My personal opinion is that happiness is hard enough to come by in this life and I see no reason why anyone should live their life in misery because you are uncomfortable with their choices.
    Sure, I agree. If an adult wants to assign him or herself as non-binary have at it. But that's not the case here.

Your article talks about why some people may not fit gender roles, not whether or not it's appropriate to assign a baby a non-gender. If I can assign my newborn son as non-gender, can I assign him as female upon birth?

It's the birth certificate. When was the last time you looked at yours? Sure go ahead, it will not change who he becomes.

Well raising boys to be boys has lead to a lot of misery for girls, so raising them to be decent humans would probably be a positive change.